my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » So.. it's a BOY!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So.. it's a BOY!
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 00:05      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well shits and giggles. I'm having a BOY. Well I'M not exactly having the child, since Im a person of the male persuasion, but the girl I knocked up is having one.. which happens to be a boy.

We just found out today and I'm pretty stoked about it I suppose, for some reason I didnt really want a girl as much as a boy. And for once in my life things WENT MY WAY. (about f'n time right?). So yeah.

Now the name game begins.. any good suggestions?

As far as I know the due date is Feb. 23rd or some nonsense.. but they may induce labor one month early due to some things that may cause complications. So we shall see!

Suggestions? Advice? RJ? hehe thanks

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 05:03      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Paul that is so exciting!!

The name game is always quite helpful...people usually come up with some good ideas...

For guys i like E names like Ethan or Elliot or Evan......
I also like Michael....Owen is nice...and of course there is always Paul Jr.

Good luck with the naming process..

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 09:10      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i love the name elliott with a passion, but donr forget Christopher(not the normal way, but sounds like Chris-Toph-her with emphasis on the toph), and of course patrick...thats a great one

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 10:44      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dameon, Satan, Lucifer.

OR Markus.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 10:45      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I forgot to mention Adolf Hitler.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 13:52      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Name him Larry or Donivan, or DeLashawnte. That is what I would name my illegitimate child.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted October 24, 2002 16:18      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wow! a boy! cool. just before i left for europe (which i just got back from), one of my friends, she wasn't pregnant. when i got back. she was 7 months pregnant! she didn't even know (cause apparently, she was never able to have kids). she was all trim and stuff... now she's... well... 7 months pregnant! needless to say... it's a shock!

anyways... i think... for a boy... you could call him Patrick. It has an air of class, but is still a nice name. I guess anyways.

www.babynames.com can always help you.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 16:32      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
She thought maybe Jake.. or Jacob and Jake for short.. Jacob is my middle name so I guess that'd work well. I dunno. Names schmames!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 16:34      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah patrick is good..and then when he gets older his friends can call him Pat...but when you get angry with him you can be like "PATRICK...GET UP HERE" type of thing...and he knows that when you use his full name he is in for it...
hahaha...or maybe not.

You could always name him after Balky from Perfect Strangers.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 17:15      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If your woman is going to be squirting them out left and right, you could start numbering them too.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 19:20      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yea, considering my name is patrick, ill continue the fight to name your baby boy patrick....i turned out just fine!

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted October 24, 2002 22:10      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if you name him Jacob, it should be with a k: Jakob. it looks neater.

personally my favorite boy names are Dominick, Adrian, and Isaac.

and Paul, i need to meet you BEFORE you have a kid, cuz meeting your kid the same day i meet you would be... odd.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 23:04      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
but the girl I knocked up is having one..

gee, what a nice, mature phrase from someone who is about to become a father.

"nah, I didn't love your mother, I just knocked her up, and then had to deal with her... and you. now go get me a beer."

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 23:51      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But its far less useful than that for a good.. 3 years maybe? It wont be able to go get a beer and bring it back to me for at least that long. Your thinking WAYYY too far into the future. For now I'll settle for "lay there and don't move while I go get myself a beer" or, alternately, "Lay there, and dont cry while I find you a new mommy!". Either will work I suppose

and thanks for your input!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.