my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » snow...in october?!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: snow...in october?!
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2002 07:54      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yes, that's right, it snowed here this morning...i definately had a bit of a shock this morning when i woke up. weird thing is, yesterday i was thinking that the air was starting to smell like winter and snow, and then i laughed at myself because i figured there was like 3 months until we got snow.

it's almost all melted off now. i guess it was just some random weather thing. now it won't snow until like january, i bet. how bizarre.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2002 08:52      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i know you lukcy massholes, i leave mass to go to NY for school, and you get snow before i do! bastids!

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted October 23, 2002 16:43      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It will never snow here. Well it has but not enough to even cover the ground.

--------------------
Bharamanapa

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2002 17:25      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It snows here every winter...a lot...although last year it hardly snowed at all..we had 0...count 'em 0 snow days....that sucks..
I am hoping we have a lot this year...i hate my life right now..Mid terms are killing me...
.......i want to die...i wish i had a snow day tomorrow....

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted October 23, 2002 18:15      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hmm... 35 degrees in sydney... beach time...

summer is cool. wait. we're still in spring! there you go. 6 months of summer... here we come!

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2002 18:52      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
when i got outside to my car this morning i was just like "what the fucking fuck?"...couldn't believe there'd be snow now. i kept hoping it'd keep coming down as fast as it was and we'd get sent home early from school.

my first period teacher was trying to get my group to go finish our taping outside (today i was gonna get hit by a car too!)...we didn't want to and just wandered around the school pretending to tape stuff.

Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2002 23:47      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We had snow two weeks ago. It no longer affects me.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 10:46      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Calgary is wack. One day it will be sunny and warm and the next day it is -20 and SNOW EVERYWHERE. insane. and right now there is snow and it is cold.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.