my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Happy Thanksgiving

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted October 14, 2002 14:23      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
To those of you that are Canadian as well, Happy Thanksgiving..
My family actually celebrated yesterday...so today was my day to relax and do homework at my liesure.....and it was also a good time to eat some Turkey left overs...Mmm...soo good.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2002 22:56      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So sad. we dont get it for another month. Free turkey lurky!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted October 19, 2002 12:26      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You crazy Canucks. I had no idea about this until I read this. Now some other things make more sense.

La la la la la

--------------------
Bharamanapa

melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted October 20, 2002 19:36      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
when i'm a big kid i think i'm going to celebrate canadian thanksgiving rather than american thanksgiving. american thanksgiving is built on the whole legend of the pilgrims, and that just sucks.

anyone else read "lies my teacher told me", by james loewen? i actually haven't finished it yet, but i read the chapter about the first thanksgiving, and the columbus stuff. i highly recommend it.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted October 21, 2002 19:53      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i went home for thanksgiving. then i came back to calgary and had vegan thanksgiving with my boyfriend and his mom.

even though that was last week. *sigh*

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted October 22, 2002 19:26      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
crazy canucks?!?!???!?! We are normal i tell you! NORMAL!!!!!

I highly suggest that you celebrate the Canadian Thanksgiving..its true..we do get the best turkeys...the cream of the crop.
We tend to poision the ones sent to the U.S....errr...no we don't.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.