my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » I'm off to europe!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm off to europe!!
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted September 30, 2002 02:46      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[boring post]

I'm finally leaving Australia for the not so sunny shores of england (namely london, manchester and various other places), the slightly sunnier shores of france (calais through to paris), the whatever they have in belgium... and same for germany. this thursday i leave. it's gonna be cool. going across the world all on my own. yay! saved the money all on my own. yay!

just thought i'd tell someone. w00t!!

if anyone lives in england, or france, or belgium, or germany... and you're not weird. i'm there (all throughout october appearing at selected venues). and that's about all there is too it.

[/boring post]

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted September 30, 2002 11:48      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In case you didn't know, I do live in France. And so does Kim (when she's not fooling around in AZ).
Hey we've already met Willyum and Christy, we should meet some aussie guy, and then some SoCAl girl would go meet someone in Australia. And the loop will be over
Maybe you'll drop by here. If not, maybe we'll be in Paris when you're there. Stay tuned.
Anyways, what are you gonna visit throughout Europe ?

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted October 01, 2002 14:57      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what do you mean the not-so-sunny shores of england? we have lovely weather! (hehe)
i'm sure you'll have a great time, i personally think london and paris are the two best cities in the world! (i haven't visited that many others, but i'm being a loyal european here!) if you need anyone to show you the many delights of manchester, i'm here!

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted October 01, 2002 18:31      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well, i don't live in europe and i've never visited, but have fun anyway!
Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.