my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Board Dream

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Board Dream
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 18:15      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So last night i had a dream about none other than THE NETHIJINX BOARD...and William....haha..

So for some reason i was somewhere in the U.S. and i was at some club...but the upstairs was someones house and they were having a party. William called me and was like "I Knew you were in the states, you are suppsed to meet me remeber? I will be there in two hours"...so i said to him "meet me on nethijinx when you get here, and then we can make plans to meet"
So then i was in line to get back into the club, and i got caught smoking weed in line and was kicked out of line. But then i realized that people i knew set me up to get caught and i was allowed back in..
So then it was time for me to go online and talk to William...so i went on and Paul had redone the board into an advanced flash website and when the mouse went over the picture of william the word SCIENCE appeared (meaning he was incharge of the science part of the board?????).....
I never ended up meeting william and the dream sort of ended there....
i woke up to an annoying pain in my neck because i slept weird....

Anyways i just thought i would share my dream because it involves nethijinx...haha.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 20:58      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cassie... i think you've spent a little too much time on this board

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted September 23, 2002 22:09      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But i haven't...i really don't post that often...

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted September 24, 2002 03:28      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thats a good dream
alot of my dreams involve me having sex with some female......and then when i wake up i have to change my boxers......................

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted September 24, 2002 17:05      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hahaha...

lovely.

i had a dream once about the bored. i met paul, and stayed at his place because i went to the states from australia. and then i saw shai hulud. and i was happy. good times!

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted September 24, 2002 21:24      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the night that paul posted the pic of him at blockbuster, i had a dream that i went to blockbuster, and he was there, and i rented moulin rouge, and when i put it in to play it was just... the board. but you couldn't click it or anything cuz it was on the video.
twas odd.
and saddening, cuz i wanted to watch moulin rouge.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted September 25, 2002 04:18      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey sicko
im moving to morpeth
dont you live out that way?

--------------------
one two screw you

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted September 25, 2002 19:36      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah dude... i'm living at seaham at the moment. i'm going overseas next week though, for a bit of a stint in england, france and belgium and germany. so i'm gonna get some riding in there.

but yeah... i'm out there. when you moving?

William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted September 26, 2002 00:28      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't worry, baby, you've just become a statistic

Honestly, way too many people tell me I am in their dreams.

--------------------
Bharamanapa

kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted September 26, 2002 06:14      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im out there in a couple of months i guess
im living on the main street on the river
but yeah belgium niiiiiice dude ,dont know much about the other countries but yeah belgium rocks,mind you its gonna be cold,but youll love it,top chix and if you like disco cookies youll be in heaven the belgians love their tackle and their beer for that matter its the best in the world ....bar none
anyway if you end up in holland just email me and ill can tell you where to go and stay(fuck someone just tried to break in then and steal the bikes .....the bastards ran off)
anyway have a good holiday dude

--------------------
one two screw you

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.