my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » name something odd

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: name something odd
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted September 13, 2002 07:56      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now that Paul's "Lets Talk" thread has died down, i figured i would try to make another thread that kept the momentum up...

Anyways, all you have to do is name something(s) that are odd about you....or just name something that people on this board don't know about you...name anything interesting about yourself that you would like to mention....
:::: This worked on the Shadow board that Quez runs....hopefully it will work here ::::

- i took singing lessons for 8 years...and no one even knows that i can sing now..

- i constantly make myself laugh...i think that i am one of the funniest people i know...(that is actually really sad)

- i eat ketchup on just about everything, including all my chicken products (chicken burgers, fingers, nuggets)

i will think of more in a bit..

anyone else???

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted September 13, 2002 10:08      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
- I love drawing hand turkeys. scuba diving hand turkeys. punk rock hand turkeys. hand turkeys wearing leiterhosen. you get the idea.
-I took flute lessons for 8 years. I'm actually pretty good at it.
-I talk to myself when I'm in the car.
- My uncle invented soft soap!

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenn

Member # 146

Rate Member

posted September 13, 2002 20:43      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I love my feet. I like to show off my feet. Maybe it's my tattoos that I like to share, but I really like my feet.

I like Britney Spears.

I got fired from a job for drinking, but I swear that I am not an alcoholic.

I am in my 5th year at a 2 year school. (But it's my last year, thank goodness).

I really am making myself sound like a loser.

I can burp louder than alot of my guy friends.

I have lunch with my grandma at least 3 times a week. I love my grandma, she is the most awesome person in the world.

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted September 15, 2002 00:22      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
- I used to be nice to a retard on my bus because her sister is hot. (now, im nice to her because I;m nice to everyone)

- I congratulate people when i shouldn't. (i.e. in the car if someone passes me and turns soon after they passed me, I'll say "Congratulatons, motherfucker, you saved 0.03452 seconds.")

- I say "I need a job." but I don't want one.

- If I am lucky, I may be buying a 1972 Datsun 240Z from my dad's friend.

- 240Z's are sex on wheels, and I would bone a dead cactus for one. (that, or pay money for one)

- Most Friday's and Saturday's, I'll try to make plans and back out and stay home to watch TV and sleep. (like this Friday and Saturday)

- The only girls that like me are freakinsh she-males and gangsta bitches, so I stay home and wank it.

- I talk about personal stuff like wanking it here.

- There are many people that think im a pothead/drunk, even though i've never smoked/snorted/injected anything or been drunk.

- I save gas on some Fridays by going to football games with my parents. They also pay my way in, so I save like 5.25 total.

The end.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted September 15, 2002 02:51      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
-i take the second piece of bread from the loaf
-have an incredible fear of rejection
-keep my bodily hair well and truly under control
and lots of other boring shit i cant remember

[ September 15, 2002: Message edited by: kiddy ]

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted September 15, 2002 11:53      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
- I order the same thing at Island's Restaurant every time I go (which is a few times a month): Hawaiian burger, well done on white, no mayo or onions. 1 Passion fruit iced tea. And a side of french fries. Look ma! No menus needed.

- Sometimes I crack myself up and I ended up laughing for five minutes nonstop. And people are staring at me thinking "What the hell is wrong with her" because they have no idea what I'm laughing about.

- I give myself bruises and cuts all the time by running into furniture, tripping, paper cuts, etc. People think I'm masochistic too. I took photos of all of my injuries everyday for a documentation art project, and then people TRULY thought I was a masochist.

- I am going to do a radio show this fall at my school's radio station. And my friend and I are trying to form a record label. Woo!

- In high school, I never went to a football game or one of those fancy schmancy dances! Skipped the prom and had fun elsewhere.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted September 15, 2002 12:56      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
- i quit smoking pot over christmas break, and haven't touched it since.

- i've almost died at least ten times, more than once by my own hand.

- until i was about 12 years old, i acted, danced, and sang professionally. i was in a pilot for a disney channel show when i was eight. i was in some commercials. i sang on a bunch of "kids" cds (where it's kids singing mary had a little lamb or whatever). then i developed stage fright. damn me.

- i hallucinate. vividly. it's like nightmares with my eyes open, except they acutally hurt me.

- i've been in therapy since i was three, and look how well it's worked??!

- my parents are uncomfortable with me having so many bi and gay friends, and they don't even realize that i'm practically bi.

- i was engaged to be married for 3 months out of a 2 year relationship. then he dumped me.

- i cried when they took guacamole brie melts off of the menu at the cheesecake factory.

- dieting is really hard when my parents bring home lemon custard ice cream, chocolate almond pistachio bars, and vanilla bean cheesecake.

- i'm sorta pudgy, but i'm actually underweight. i weigh 96 pounds. everyone thinks i weigh like 110.

- i have an extreme love/ hate relationship with my breasts. i have just a hate/ hate relationship with my vagina.

- i have never in my life "hated" someone. i dislike people, but i never allow myself to hate them.

- i have never worn a thong, and i never will (unless i'm paid a sufficient amount of money to do so for a short period of time).

- my favorite colors are red and black. i like spiders. i don't like black widows. i promise this makes sense.

- i work at a day camp every summer, and always come home with a horrible tan (white everywhere except my arms, chest, and shoulders), a zillion bug bites, and multiple bruises and cuts. and i return every year.

- i can go from being ultra hyper and happy to depressed and crying to mellow and serious in the course of twenty minutes.

- i have been a perfectionist since i was four months old, when i started talking. i would say the same sentence over and over and over until it sounded right to me.

- i have an unhealthy obsession with converse chuck taylors and my livejournal.

- i was orally raped when i was thirteen, and i've been getting into unhealthy relationships ever since.

- as you can see, i have no problem telling people personal stuff about myself when i'm not going into detail.

- i take other peoples' opinions of me way too strongly to heart.

- since elementary school, people have been telling me what an amazing writer i am. i got a 750 out of 800 on my writing SAT II. i have never gotten over a B on an essay in high school.

- my gpa is over 4.0, and people still think i'm a ditz. christ.

- i curse, burp, and talk about genitalia far, far more than a young lady should.

- i'm making this list as long as possible to avoid starting my homework.

- no one has read this far.

- i had surgery when i was one, and i have the ugliest scar ever that will never go away. i have ugly scars just about everywhere, actually.

- guys with eyebrow barbells are damned sexy. guys with meaningful tattoos are damned sexy. i have no piercings or tattoos.

- flavored lip gloss never stays on my lips for over five minutes. i always lick it off.

- i'm so scared about all this college stuff. SATs, applications, getting in... ack.

- everyone always says i smell good, but i always think i smell weird. wtf?

- i really don't want to stop doing this list, but i suppose i should start my homework... dammit.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted September 15, 2002 15:52      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
-it is possible for my hair to be limp, frizzy, stringy, and crunchy all at the same time.

-i count strides between telephone poles and other stationary objects while i'm in a car by twitching my toes. (it's a horse thing - when jumping, you have to count strides and see distances to get the right approach. so i'll be sitting in the car, thinking "okay, the next mailbox...3-2-1-GO!")

-i've inherited my mother's unhealthy food-hoarding habits.

-it took 3 seasons of running cross-country for me to realize that i hate running long distances with a burning passion.

-i've lived in my house 13 years (since i was 3) and i still don't know what all the light switches do.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted September 15, 2002 16:03      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey julie - about the thong thing, i think you'll appreciate this...it's pretty boring but then you get to the part about the subway car...

quote:
Health risks make some fashions "don'ts"
By Victoria Stagg Elliott, AMNews staff. Aug. 5, 2002.

... Although there are no scientific studies connecting the underwear to infections, Dr. Rabin and several other gynecologists report anecdotally that they are seeing an increasing number of women with recurrent urinary tract and vaginal infection connected with the style. Dr. Rabin hopes to do a study looking at the link.

"The thong is like a little subway car," said Dr. Rabin, who is head of uro-gynecology at Long Island Jewish Medical Center in New York. "The bacteria goes from the rectum to the vagina and to the bladder. Normal healthy patients shouldn't really be impacted by this, but anyone who is predisposed may have an increased incidence."

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted September 15, 2002 16:19      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
damn straight, no ass bacteria for me.

oh, and i forgot to mention that i made (and am currently wearing) flip flops made out of cardboard and duct tape. go me.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted September 15, 2002 21:28      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well... here goes..

* i'm a neat freak, but i can't for the life of me keep my own bedroom clean.

* i've been obsessing over the same girl for the last 2 and a half years, but i've gone out with other girls. i think this is unhealthy... but she's just so damn perfect!!

* i travel 200kms (about 110) miles to work every morning, and 200kms home every night. some people think i'm crazy. i'm just saving money for my trip overseas.

* i get along really well with everyone, but when it comes to making a move or expressing a feeling to someone (that is a girl i like), i'm just a weiner and back out. *sigh*

* i keep thinking that by yelling at people who drive badly it will make them drive better. ha!

* i'm 21, and i'm losing my hair. i think it's stress.

* i hate stupid people. like... really hate them. i'd like to either educate them, or just something else.

* i write inane things in my live journal that make no sense. all the time.

* i can't stop writing here. argh.

Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted September 16, 2002 07:05      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I got some weird stuff.

-Even though I'm in college now and don't have classes until 10:30 and 12:30, I still don't get enough sleep.

-I usually hate developing crushes on guys. I feel like it makes me act stupid and cheesy and I don't like feeling so much emotion over something so trivial.
Like I'm sorta getting a crush on this guy at work, then I called him a serial killer and a child molestor(because I'm stupid and in retarded love with him), then I thought he was pissed at me, so I felt like I was about to cry(also because I am a dork), but then it turned out that he only amused by it. And I don't even like him THAT much to cry over something stupid like that. Crushes mess me up.

-I've never had a boyfriend because the only kind of guys I attract are nasty, ugly, super-ghetto guys although I am probably the "whitest" black girl on the face of the earth.

-My parents are both African immigrants (although from different countries) and I lived in a town with mostly all white and hispanic people until 6th grade, so that explains the above. Although now I can't even recognize some hispanic people. Sometimes I think they're Asian or from Italy.

-I hate hate hate living in Louisiana. Whenever I get the chance, I'm shipping out.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted September 16, 2002 20:46      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
  • I collect things...for instance I have a CD collection, a DVD collection, a collection of toys, a collection of video games, a magazine collection...basically all the shit I'm interested in I stockpile and whorde until I have piles of it everywhere...
  • Even when I'm wearing black or argyle dress socks, I have to have a pair of white socks underneath...I can never wear "just" dress socks...
  • When a subject interests me, I tend to obsess over it and try to find the most information on it humanly possible...so I kinda know a lot of shit...but only about stupid stuff that interests me...like before Caitlyn was born I totally obsessed over babies and pregnancy...I was constantly doing research on the subject...it was kinda freaky...
  • I have stuffed Snoopy that I got on my first birthday still in my stuffed animal collection...he'll be 29 on Sunday...he's a 29 year old stuffed Snoopy...god help the poor bastard that tries to take him away...

...I'm sure there's a lot more odd shit about me...but I can't think of anything else that might not lower your opinions of me too much so I'll stop here...

P.S. I can't type for shit...not odd, but worth noting...

[ September 16, 2002: Message edited by: PunkMunkey ]

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted September 17, 2002 11:47      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that triggered something...

- i collect snoopy and peanuts things. i have lots, and am still getting more. i even have a snoopy baby blanket from 1980 or 81 that i use when i'm sick. it covers my legs. yea, i'm 22

- i can't/won't ever wear turtlenecks

- i have a coffee maker and coffee in my apartment, but i don't make it. i go to the corner store to buy a cup instead.

- i'm a neat freak, but i hate cleaning other people's messes

- i like to shop.

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted September 22, 2002 12:56      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

HA HA HA.

--------------------
Bharamanapa

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.