my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » here's my story-and i'm sticking to it..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: here's my story-and i'm sticking to it..
damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted September 07, 2002 13:05      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok. i have two names on here...the other ones route507too.

i guess this bored is selective about which one they'd liek me to use certain days, i couldnt sign in to route so i tried this one [which i made the new one bcuz of...cuz i couldnt login with this one before] and here i am.

anwayz..

.hell on earth.

i was watching the pitt game in the lounge in my dorm cuz i woke up to late to go and some bitchy girl was like "who they playing" all nice and shit then after i tell her she's like "y'all need to pick up your shit and leave." fuck her, i wasnt leaving till the game was over, it had like a minute 45 or something to go so i sat there then we lost and i left to go back to my room and i go in there and my roomate and her bf are on her bed under the covers... i dont know whether they were sleeping or not but i felt so ridiculous so here i am stuck in the fucking lab cuz its too hot outside and i cant be inside my room with my own comp cuz bitches are "sleeping"

Posts: 41 | From: 1795 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted September 07, 2002 16:09      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You could have killed them in their sleep.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted September 07, 2002 18:19      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is true. Or you could have coughed really loud and started moving things around.

Or at least come up with a system with your roommate so you don't ever interrupt anything. The boys down the hall used to draw a happy face with x eyes on their whiteboard.

I made door cards (like the ones in the hotel) that say "DO NOT DISTURB. I'M HAVING SEX" as a joke.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted September 07, 2002 20:57      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
rip off the covers and ask if you can join them. that might make em not do it again...unless they want you to...then it might not work.

[ September 07, 2002: Message edited by: Mike ]

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.