my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » It's not easy being green...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's not easy being green...
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted September 05, 2002 15:42      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

You are Kermit!
Though you're technically the star, you're pretty mellow and don't mind letting others share the spotlight. You are also something of a dreamer.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted September 05, 2002 16:28      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Yuoo ere-a zee Svedeesh Cheff!
Yuoo ere-a a guud cuuk, thuoogh yuoo cun't speek Ingleesh fery vell. Bork Bork Bork!

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted September 05, 2002 16:52      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

You are Fozzie!
Wokka Wokka! You love to make lame jokes. Your sense of humor might be a bit off, but you're a great friend and can always be counted on.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted September 05, 2002 17:22      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm Fozzie too! Woo!

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted September 05, 2002 18:37      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Yuoo ere-a zee Svedeesh Cheff!
Yuoo ere-a a guud cuuk, thuoogh yuoo cun't speek Ingleesh fery vell. Bork Bork Bork!

Yessss!! This guy is my favourite...well one of them....He brings back so many childhood memories.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 05, 2002 20:48      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

You are Rowlf!
You don't draw attention to yourself much, preferring to keep your cool and stay in the background

Oh thats so me. How do these quizzes get so accurate?!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted September 05, 2002 20:50      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i got kermit too. woo ha. is gonzo on this quiz? or animal? or how about the old guys in the balcony?

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted September 05, 2002 21:52      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

You are Fozzie!
Wokka Wokka! You love to make lame jokes. Your sense of humor might be a bit off, but you're a great friend and can always be counted on.

yeah baby!!

Jenn

Member # 146

Rate Member

posted September 05, 2002 23:26      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

You are Kermit!
Though you're technically the star, you're pretty mellow and don't mind letting others share the spotlight. You are also something of a dreamer.

[URL=http://www.geraldfield.com/cgi-bin/unofficial/quizzes/sfesurvey.cgi?whatmuppetareyo u]Take the What Muppet Are You? Quiz![/URL]

Yay! Im green too.

***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 06, 2002 07:28      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can you dig it?

You are Gonzo!
You're a bit loopy, and many people have trouble figuring out exactly what you're supposed to be. You take pride in your eccentricity and originality.

Yes I can...

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 06, 2002 07:31      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just for fun, if you answer the very bottom of each question, you get...

You are Statler or Waldorf!
You don't like dealing with most people, preferring to ridicule other people along with your equally misanthropic friend.

[URL=http://www.geraldfield.com/cgi-bin/unofficial/quizzes/sfesurvey.cgi?whatmuppetareyo u]Take the What Muppet Are You? Quiz![/URL]

or if you answer the very top to them all you get...

You are Animal!
Your wild and crazy personality endears you to your friends but can sometimes annoy people. You're a great musician, though.

[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: ***norm ]

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted September 06, 2002 08:39      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

You are Fozzie!

I wish I was Fonzie ! not fozzie !

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.