my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Psychotic Killer Loose in My Area

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Psychotic Killer Loose in My Area
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted July 31, 2002 15:10      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dude, there's a serial killer loose in my town, and we made national news!

Women seem to be scared shitless, they're buying pepper spray and even guns, and safety shows are on TV like 5 times a day! Pshaw. Maybe I still have that weird, young attitude that nothing can hurt me, but I frankly don't give a damn. If someone really wants to kill me, he will. I have my common sense and all, so I refuse to become all paranoid.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted July 31, 2002 21:12      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've had similar things around where i live. Like, once, i was at home sick, and all the windows were open and stuff - someone could have easily come in and stolen everything, but instead, the two other apartments in my block were robbed. weird.

and abotu two blocks away from my place, in another set of apartments that i was going to live in, two people were killed by drug lords(or so the news says), and yeah. that's my brush with crime.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.