my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Crazy French Movie

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Crazy French Movie
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted July 25, 2002 18:32      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ummm....yeah.

It's weird. My French isn't too good, so maybe David could translate for us? I just know that it's about a rabbit. And that it's weird.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted July 26, 2002 01:43      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
or you could just look on the internet:

http://strange.timetrip.net/unlapin.html

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted July 26, 2002 04:13      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha yeah. This must very strange to you, even to Kim. This song (without the hip-hop scratches though) is from Chantal Goya, the most famous singer for kids. When this song was created I was a small child (yep, it goes back to when we just invented electricity and when there was no SUV but only army jeeps ) and mothers would sing this to their offspring. It's a very witty song if you want to scare the hell out of the poor kids..
She made theatre shows/plays for kids and was influenced by stuff like "the sound of music". Alays nice, always happy. WHen you reach the age when you lose your innocence (ang get some hairs along), it's a real breakdown and you eventually realize she was lying to you

site about her ; www.chantalgoya.com

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted July 26, 2002 23:40      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if someone would post the links to all those types of movies (like the ones with colin mocherie... just this weird type) i'd love said person forever.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.