my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » guess whos back....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: guess whos back....
ItsJustRocknRoll

Member # 114

Member Rated:

posted July 24, 2002 22:18      Profile for ItsJustRocknRoll   Email ItsJustRocknRoll   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
me. yea i dont know who here would remember me but im old....well...not old but ive been around here for a while...last time i was here was when the LA kids who all go to the same school were making 20 posts every min. it seems much slower now.....

my name is dayna..ive had a million names....whos still around here? LA kids? I noticed sickboy is still a moderator...i remember him...and woody...paul of course.... julie....and i remember other random peoples names...whos still here?

Posts: 31 | From: in the home of blink 182 and Unwritten Law | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted July 25, 2002 06:22      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i believe i remember you.

and i remember the riot of 2000/2001. too many LA kids posting crap about stuff. i was confused.

more people are making their way back. so welcome to you, rocknroll!

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 25, 2002 07:51      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Woohoo! Someone remembers me, ahh those warm fuzzy feelings are rushing back... better take my medicine again.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted July 25, 2002 20:33      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my name is megan and i remember you.

p.s. i'm an alchoholic.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted July 25, 2002 21:35      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm Daniel and I was WashinMyGoat. I like fried chicken. I remember you.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted July 26, 2002 02:32      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm jenny. i can't remember what my name used to be. i think i remember you.

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted July 26, 2002 04:18      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NSA:
Woohoo! Someone remembers me, ahh those warm fuzzy feelings are rushing back... better take my medicine again.

I remember you too paul. I'm happy too. So now, let's get reasonable and put this thingy back into your pants

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted July 26, 2002 04:25      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
huh, so, million name poster, I guess I see what you're saying with the "Del Mar crew invasion" but I don't remember your name. Did you go under any other screen-name ?

--------------------

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted July 26, 2002 04:36      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I used to go under the name of Shellorz, Freyrz, Kurtz and a zillion other little clones.
I remember when everything was so intense,
Good times !

--------------------

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted July 26, 2002 10:12      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am and always have been clobber...
and i remember you...i never really talked to you from what i remember..

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
weezer

Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted July 26, 2002 12:17      Profile for weezer   Author's Homepage   Email weezer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I Remember You!

--------------------
the ambulance is on its way

Posts: 55 | From: Whittier,Ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted July 26, 2002 17:57      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
through the sleepless nights, and the endless days...

i remember you!

sweet. only partially right lyrics..

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted July 27, 2002 22:57      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Everytime I read the title of this thread I am reminded of that Emeinem song.

Oh yeah, and I remember you. Welcome back!

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 27, 2002 23:39      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ah the memories. Sigh!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted July 28, 2002 21:30      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm still here. i remember you, probably don't remember me...

i've been missing for the last week.

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted July 29, 2002 00:40      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:
I used to go under the name of Shellorz, Freyrz, Kurtz and a zillion other little clones.
I remember when everything was so intense,
Good times !

oh the old-school-ness of it all. i still maintain that kids these days are out of control.

but good times. i wonder what "my head hurts" (his name was duncan) is doing these days... hopefully not putting his tuffy on a heater... hahaha

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted July 29, 2002 07:08      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
awesome, now i can waste my day reading the old board...i miss it
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted July 29, 2002 23:41      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i remember the handle, but i don't think i remember any of your posts...

anyhow, i, TOO, am back. i've only been gone for a month or so, but yeah. i missed it here. there aren't as much posts to go through as i would have liked either.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boom
unregistered

posted August 02, 2002 22:48           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought i needed a new name since i dont remember the other ones password and i got a new comp and yea..

everyone who said they remember me...i remember you all. crazy..... i had a bunch of other screen names (punkey_princess, imanelf , *dana* ) i remember people hateing me..i was extreamly immature (most of the time it was on purpose since i was bored).....sorry if i ever annoyed you.

IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted August 09, 2002 08:26      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey sicko
im still around
havent been doing much with my snorkel lately(other than a bit of owner operating)...well alot
im here in holland again ,good results this year hopefully ill be in france or belgium next year
but on monday ill be back in australia to ride the national series races
i should be up there in hornsby to swansea this year i finally get a chance to ride it ,it would be great to win in newcastle
so yeah

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted August 18, 2002 20:57      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
woah! you're alive!

cool. well. i'm riding again (only like, 40-50kms a day, cause i've got no fitness), and i'm living in newcastle again. and i'll be in europe in october... so if you're there... yeah. gimme ya details and we'll catch up.

insanity.

kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted August 19, 2002 02:27      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yep im alive
well im not sure wjere i will be next year exactly hopefully belgium or france
good that y oure back in newy ...sydney sucks
anyway might see u out training? im always fuckin out training

--------------------
one two screw you

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted August 19, 2002 19:41      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
saturday or sunday... if you're around raymond terrace/seaham/maitland/paterson or somewhere else where there isn't too much, i'll be there. w0rd.
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted August 20, 2002 03:39      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ill be in cootamundra of all places
2 races

--------------------
one two screw you

WeakerthanNat

Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted August 25, 2002 00:04      Profile for WeakerthanNat   Email WeakerthanNat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm back too. i stopped posting but kept reading this for a while and then i kinda forgot to even read. i've been living it up in sydney and melbourne and the gold coast for a bit
but now im back.

Posts: 69 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.