my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Hey, anyone remember a thread like this...?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey, anyone remember a thread like this...?
DrugBust

Member # 154

Member Rated:

posted July 22, 2002 17:53      Profile for DrugBust   Email DrugBust   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It must have been a few years ago that someone posted a link to what looked like a dating service page, and the pic of the guy looked exactly like Davey Havok, only smiling. It was just fucking weird, but funny as hell. It even mentioned he was in a punk band and liked rollerblading.

Anyone remember this and have the link?

--------------------
you show the world things and in showing the world you teach it what you want.

Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted July 22, 2002 18:11      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I remember that post! But sadly, I dont have the link.

And I'm just laughing all over again remember that personal ad. Hehe!

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted July 22, 2002 22:05      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
was he young? and he had a little voice message come on when you visited the site?
Or is that a different one?

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted July 22, 2002 22:10      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That was actually Davey Havok...as confirmed by Jade and reported to us by William.

...or maybe I'm thinking of a different personal ad.

Was it on a "vegan" personals site?

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted July 23, 2002 01:43      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clobber:
was he young? and he had a little voice message come on when you visited the site?
Or is that a different one?

No, that's something entirely different. I think you're thinking of the sad little boy who was looking for a girlfriend. That one was funny in a sad sort of way.

I think the service Davey used was VeggieDate.com. I'm not sure. I tried searching, but I gave up. Shows what you do when you're bored and don't want to do homework.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.