my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » drunk high school boys

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: drunk high school boys
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2002 17:21      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So last night. These boys came to our on campus apt. They're in high school. Two of them are going to be JUNIORS in high school, while the one who is going to be a senior in high school looked like he was 13 years old.

Anyway. They were being stupid and drunk. They wanted my two aptmates to kiss and full on make out. And THEN! And then! It was their idea to do it American Pie 2 style. You know.. that "You touch; then we touch" kind of deal. And it was their suggestion.

So now. Are boys really that stupid? I mean. That's such a bad deal for them. They started out by asking to see the girls make out. But the girls were like, "no you first" and all they did was peck each other on the cheek and freaked out about it. Now... why suggest a deal like that if the boys WIGGED OUT TO THE MAX when kissing each other on the cheek.

I don't get it. I dont get it at all.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2002 19:13      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Girls are weird too. I was driving around with my friend when these girls say "Hey" to us and follow us into this parking lot. We stop and they drive off, and then we drive off to go home and those girls pull beside us and flip us off, then we pull into another parking lot and they say "What's your problem, do you have something to say?" I'm sure she was older than us(college sticker on her car), and I'm sure she could kick our asses, so we left.

Silly college girls scaring wimpy high school boys.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2002 20:45      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well, being a drunken high school guy right now, those kids in your apartment were quite the tools, thus giving a bad name to all us drunk high school guys. they were hanging out with older girls, hoping they were as drunk as them and that they'd do stupid shit so they good get off. but these HS kids had no class at all, its really too bad

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted July 09, 2002 21:11      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if the girls started having sex with eachother would that mean the guys would have to too? that would've been cool.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted July 13, 2002 02:24      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
On 4th of July we got this 13 year old kid to get a lot of action by means of foreplay dice. That was fun.

--------------------
Bharamanapa

Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted July 13, 2002 11:37      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
William has a new name.

Foreplay dice. Damn. I've seen some crazy ass kids, like 15 or 16 years old, play sex dice DURING A FRICKING SHOW. It kinda makes me sick. I mean. That's like disrespectful to the band if you have a group of horny teenagers huddled around playing sex dice. Yech. But then again, they're getting some and I'm not. So maybe I'm jealous?

And the stupid high school boys came back yesterday. They wanted more liquor. I regulated and told them no because they're loud and that we would get caught. And they left. Good riddance. We see those leeches everywhere. Then I met some boys who dislike them too. Good riddance.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted July 13, 2002 16:11      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Very stupid of those kids.

We did it in fun and inebriation.

--------------------
Bharamanapa

Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted July 23, 2002 14:20      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I miss being a drunk high school guy.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted July 24, 2002 02:20      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
a foreplay dice? wtf? geez. you american kids have like... too much time on your hands and stuff. i doubt there would be anyone else here that would have heard of it. infact. i am certain.

i'll change that though.

anyways. those dudes were tools. tell them to hire some hookers. works for everyone!

Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted July 24, 2002 16:17      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Foreplay / Sex Dice

It exists! And stupid little 14 year olds do it at shows DURING bands. Sickos.

And those high school boys still come around. Sometimes they drink on their own in our apartment. Lameage. And I think the one that looks 13 years old is in love with my apartmentmate. I caught him staring at her once. Creepy.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted July 24, 2002 19:30      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've never heard of the dice either. But maybe that's because I live in a backwards region of the country. Bah.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted July 25, 2002 06:37      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that's fucked up. stupid kids.
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted July 26, 2002 02:36      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
how do they get into your apartment? do you let them in? i don't think i'd do that.

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted July 26, 2002 09:11      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We don't lock the doors -- ever. They just knock and open. And I kick them out. Simple as that. They don't come around as often anymore. They realized we didn't want to get drunk every night like they do.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.