my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » home alone...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: home alone...
stinkierthanacow

Member # 151

Rate Member

posted July 02, 2002 13:21      Profile for stinkierthanacow   Email stinkierthanacow   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...what shall i do?

I have already:
-seen my boyfriend. He stopped by twice.
-puttered around online. There is nothing interesting out there.
-curled my hair - whee.
-taken pictures with my curled hair.
-eaten.
-listened to music. Alas, all my mp3s are on my computer which isn't working right now.
-watched TV.

What now? Uf. Help me. I'm bored and not allowed out of the house because my parents are typical paranoid, over-bearing, over-protective asian parents.

Posts: 9 | From: Fairfax, VA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 14:48      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
find a book to read. reading is good. go to a library or a bookstore. not enough people reading lately.

call a random number and strike up a conversation with someone.

drive around waving at everyone you see and count how many people actually wave back. my friend and i do it all the time. the last time we waved at a total of 35 people and only 6 of them waved back. try it.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 17:43      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wasting Too Much Time:
drive around waving at everyone you see and count how many people actually wave back. my friend and i do it all the time. the last time we waved at a total of 35 people and only 6 of them waved back. try it.

i was gonna do that during dinner tonight but my mom yelled at me

stinkierthanacow

Member # 151

Rate Member

posted July 02, 2002 21:57      Profile for stinkierthanacow   Email stinkierthanacow   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I love reading. Just haven't had time lately. But...any book suggestions? I'll have plenty of time next week to read because I'm taking SAT classes in the morning and then staying at a library all day...fun? no. maybe. I don't know.
Posts: 9 | From: Fairfax, VA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted July 03, 2002 00:50      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
anything by michael moore. i've been reading alot of salinger lately, but the one you should read first is catcher in the rye. of course. read those harry potter books, damn, they're good.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted July 03, 2002 17:37      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
walk around naked

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted July 03, 2002 18:36      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ugh, no harry potter. read the shining.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted July 06, 2002 06:18      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whatever you do, do not sit in the dark at night looking up ghost websites and other stuff to do with the paranormal. I found out that my gullability and wussiness lead to great fear and paranoia...

--------------------
Meep!

Posts: 52 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.