my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » last meal...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: last meal...
the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 09:44      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was looking through fark the other day and I found something kind of interesting...texas inmates' last meal requests. I don't know why I kept looking at them, it's like a sick curiousity I guess. but, what would you request for your last meal if you were on death row? I'd say something like a plate of cajun-style shrim, a bowl of she-crab soup, a Route 44 cherry limeade from Sonic, a bowl of grits, and some cheesefries.

my favorites on there are the guy that requested just a bag of assorted Jolly Ranchers and the guy who requested "Justice, Equality, and World Peace." looking at his info, you can see that he raped, robbed, and murdered a woman in her own home. in the name of "Justice, Equality, and World Peace" of course.

[ July 02, 2002: Message edited by: the placebo ]

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 03, 2002 00:56      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah. ive seen this before. its kind of sick and twisted, in an interesting way.

sick. and kind of sad in a way, though reading their profiles kind of eliminates the pity aspect. they are still dead and good food was wasted on them! bah!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted July 03, 2002 16:55      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'd want everything on the cheesecake factory menu, and guacamole brie melts, which they took off the menu.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted July 03, 2002 17:38      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah i saw that a long time ago. i find it funny that someone atually keeps track of that kind of stuff

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
paul

Member # 84

Member Rated:

posted July 03, 2002 18:52      Profile for paul   Email paul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
not any funnier than your band having a website...
Posts: 51 | From: brisbane. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted July 03, 2002 22:34      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
umm... well... back on topic..

an aussie burger, plate of nachos, coke, and a huge chocolate sunday thingy that they have (all this at the hard rock cafe in kings cross).

it's damn tasty...

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted July 04, 2002 08:44      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For my last meal i would want a bunch of stuff..
I would have many courses..
I would get my moms homemade Yorkshire puddings with roast beef and mashed potatoes...lots of gravy, and lots of freshly baked dinner rolls.

I would also have some form of chicken, most likely shake n' bake....or BBQ chicken...that would be served with peas or corn...actually both...corn on the cob that is..

for desert i would have a cinnabon for starters, moving on to cookies n' cream ice cream, then some Sex in a Pan (its a real desert) and lastly a giant slice of cheese cake...

i would eat some other stuff too..i just can't think of it all right now.

-- actually, i doubt i could finish half of that...but i would still want it all.

[ July 04, 2002: Message edited by: Clobber ]

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted July 04, 2002 13:15      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'd want about ten pounds of crab legs, a large bowl of shrimp, a german chocolate cake, a bowl of home made vanilla ice cream, six canned dr. peppers that are really cold, a vanilla mello yellow (med) from sonic, one of the house huge legend steaks that they have at truck stop resturaunts that no one can ever seem to finish (know what i'm talking about?), a twenty peice chicken mcnugget from mcdonalds, curly fries, a bag of each flavored mega warhead hard candies, ribs and mutton from moonlite bbq, egg drop soup, thirty egg rolls, a lemon shake-up from those snocone places, and a chance to play my playstation2 for a couple hours.

of course, i'd probably just drink all of my dr. peppers and eat my mega warheads while playing video games. i'd just like to see them all bring that there.

[ July 04, 2002: Message edited by: nose over tail ]

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted July 04, 2002 20:33      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paul:
not any funnier than your band having a website...

whats that supposed to mean? haha wanna fight?

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted July 04, 2002 20:37      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This reminds me of the movie Air Heads, when they ask for a football helmet full of cottage cheese.

I would want fried chicken, fried catfish, a Ham and Cheese hot pocket, and one of those rings of shrimp that have the sauce in the middle of the plate.

[ July 04, 2002: Message edited by: Daniel ]

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted July 06, 2002 06:25      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd have some sort of chicken pasta, roast beef, gravy, mashed potato and pumpkin, corn, brocolli, cheesecake, chocolate eclairs, ice chocolate, orange juice and KFC chips with a regular potato and gravy for dipping them into. yum.

--------------------
Meep!

Posts: 52 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
stinkierthanacow

Member # 151

Rate Member

posted July 06, 2002 12:23      Profile for stinkierthanacow   Email stinkierthanacow   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd want some Vietnamese noodles...mmm...Pho.
Posts: 9 | From: Fairfax, VA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.