my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » AIM Plus

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AIM Plus
stinkierthanacow

Member # 151

Rate Member

posted July 01, 2002 15:23      Profile for stinkierthanacow   Email stinkierthanacow   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Has anyone heard of this or uses it? I do. =)

It's a software that "integrates automatically and flawlessly with AIM, adding crucial features like IM/Chat Logging (with an itegrated History Browser), Ad Removal, Cloning, Customizable Buddy List Window, and Translucent Windows." Basically, it clones AIM so that you can sign on to two different screen names at once and removes the annoying ads and such from the Buddy List Window.

Go here to download or get more information.

Posts: 9 | From: Fairfax, VA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide

Member # 134

Member Rated:

posted July 01, 2002 15:43      Profile for LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide   Email LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
or download trillian and get all those features, and connect to icq, msn, irc, yahoo.

www.trillian.cc

--------------------
so tired of messing everything up
so tired of leaving friends behind
so tired of landing on the sidewalk
-the lemon brigade

Posts: 65 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
stinkierthanacow

Member # 151

Rate Member

posted July 01, 2002 15:57      Profile for stinkierthanacow   Email stinkierthanacow   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Excellent, I want to try Trillian now! It sounds way better than AIM Plus. The cloning shit takes so long anyway. Unfortunately, I'm on my brother's computer[s] and he won't enjoy/appreciate this downloading-things-onto-his-computer-without-him-knowing.
Posts: 9 | From: Fairfax, VA | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted July 01, 2002 20:30      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I used to use AIM+, but the Ad's of AIM don't bother me and i don't like making my self not read my brother and sister's conversations. I'd probably still use it if I had my own computer.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 00:20      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I too use Trillian. George used his sneaky ways to get me to convert. I thought AIM was wonderful, but I was sadly, sadly mistaken.

Yeah, anyways, Trillian is really good. You can be logged into as many names as you want at once and its got cute smilies and it makes neat sounds. its just a bundle of joy.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.