my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » middle easterners aren't letting go of sept 11...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: middle easterners aren't letting go of sept 11...
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 24, 2002 23:37      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

bastards. someone is gonna kick their asses. and it's gonna be me.

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: NSA ]

mike__s

Member # 149

Rate Member

posted June 25, 2002 00:30      Profile for mike__s   Email mike__s   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Two problems here:

1. My htaccess checks refers for my images directory so that link just isn't going to work.

2. Don't take things out of context. That sandcastle was a memorial, albiet a bizzare one, to the attacks. They're showing solidarity and compassion. I believe I pointed this out on my site. I'm too lazy to check but that's what its from.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 00:33      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whats the picture of? Since the rest of us cant seem to see it Cant we make up our own minds?

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 00:44      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And where the heck is the OTHER tower? Last time I checked there were two towers in.. twin towers.. humm. Maybe they were building a memorial for that other building that a 767 crashed into... ......

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 11:06      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that picture is old.

i saw that around the 11th...

besides, those arent middle easterners, theyre from india or pakistan, look at them...

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 25, 2002 12:30      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by El Guapo Vandal:
besides, those arent middle easterners, theyre from india or pakistan, look at them...

They're indians indeed, people who also suffer terror attacks (from pakistan, the oh so well found US new ally)

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 25, 2002 17:09      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so perhaps i should have said residents of the sub-continent...

well... i hadn't seen it before... so i didn't think it was old... hmph...

Jay

Member # 150

Rate Member

posted June 27, 2002 07:32      Profile for Jay   Email Jay   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I saw that a while going, I think it looks pretty sweet.
Posts: 18 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
DrugBust

Member # 154

Member Rated:

posted July 17, 2002 14:31      Profile for DrugBust   Email DrugBust   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mike__s:

2. Don't take things out of context. That sandcastle was a memorial, albiet a bizzare one, to the attacks. They're showing solidarity and compassion.

And you know this how...

--------------------
you show the world things and in showing the world you teach it what you want.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.