my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Allow myself to introduce... myself (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Allow myself to introduce... myself
Jenn

Member # 146

Rate Member

posted June 24, 2002 22:42      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, so I joined a little bit ago, and didn't really introduce myself. I'm Jenn,... I'm 21, I lack creativity when making user names, blah blah blah. I'm kinda here and there, but yeah, I figured I should say hi or something before I keep on posting randomly.
deathtothecoolkids

Member # 72

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2002 22:45      Profile for deathtothecoolkids   Author's Homepage   Email deathtothecoolkids   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i really dig shellac, OBEY giant. and i am in the process of putting on a show. it kind of scares me though.

--------------------
you didn't leave much space
at the bottom of the page
there's room for four words, maybe three
and you write, "nothing can hurt me."

Posts: 33 | From: yes! i am a long way from home | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 24, 2002 23:35      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
shellac and steve albini are bomb. the watch song is cool.
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 00:59      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I caught a Dillinger Escape Plan drumstick at Krazy Fest.

edit: ohhh... I thought we were supposed to post randomly. I should quit posting with my contacts out.

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: Daniel ]

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 12:07      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My name is Megan.

I am obsessed with Hayden. I live in Canada. Tonight I am going to do fun things. I'm not sure what. That is all.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 25, 2002 12:34      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Welcome Jenn. Question : how did you find this place ? ::scratches his chin::

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 13:51      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am Paul. No one likes me. I smell.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 14:44      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi, i'm Jenny.
i too am uncreative with user names, and share your name (kind of), and i am one of the two people from the UK who post here.

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 14:49      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My name is RJ and I'm an alcoholic.

...dammit...wrong group of people.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 15:02      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My name is Cassandra..i am from Canada..i like Hayden as well..
And tomorrow i am on my way to Ottawa...(that being the Capitol City of Canada)..
There is a protest..it should be exciting.
Anyone have an extra gas mask? I dont really like the thought of tear gas.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 15:58      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

It's from World War 2, but it's still a gas mask.

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: Daniel ]

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 25, 2002 17:19      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
fucking cool.

hi. i'm phil. i'm from australia. some people say that's a disability. others say we talk funny.

i like a girl that lives in england. ha. but yes. i do know her. she's not like... one of those internet girlfriends. a real person.

paul: you don't smell... you just need to wash.

Jenn

Member # 146

Rate Member

posted June 25, 2002 17:25      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:
Welcome Jenn. Question : how did you find this place ? ::scratches his chin::

Some smelly guy that no one likes sent me a link to this place.

Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 17:30      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im erica. i dont post often anymore. i live in tucson and like unearth too much for my own good.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 17:52      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm kristin. i live in california, but i will be living in seattle soon. i'm going to be going to cornish college of the arts. i hate working, i have an obsession with rare and colored vinyl records. i love all saddle creek bands and involve myself with saddle creek like a sponge saturated in water. i also love the blood brothers and i like going to far off places. i hate my family and i'm the most sexually frustrated girl on the planet.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted June 25, 2002 20:08      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm Julie. i like music and photography. i just sneezed three times in a row.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 20:14      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm melissa. i'm a hick from massachusetts. maybe not a full-fledged hick...i don't have a passion for tractors and tight jeans, but i do have a nice farmers' tan and fondness for livestock.

and kristin, you are not the most sexually frustrated girl on the planet. you do not go to and all-girls' school. (to my knowledge, anyways)

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 20:19      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm mike. i'm boring. i'm a groundskeeper at an old folks home. my boss is sweaty.

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: Mike ]

Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 21:11      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hehe...this is turning into a Bored roll call.

Hey, my name is Princess. Top 3 questions I get asked about my name: Is that your real name? Are you a real princess? Why did your parents name you Princess? Take these 3 questions and repeat them over and over again(especially the 2nd one), and you have how a typical day at work as a camp counselor is for me. Other than the joys of that routine, my life is boring. I seem to enjoy sleep deprivation lately for one odd reason. The only promise of excitement in my life so far is going to Warped Tour this Saturday. YES!

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
malicorne

Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 21:37      Profile for malicorne     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi. i'm kim. i'm 16 and i'm from LA. i like the phantom tollbooth, ewan mcgregor and just like heaven. i haven't posted here for awhile, but i'm back, sort of.

[ June 25, 2002: Message edited by: malicorne ]

--------------------
big S, little a, little n, big D, little e, big E. *

Posts: 85 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted June 25, 2002 22:24      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im mike. i live in canada. i'm 18, play in a shitty band and frequent this board alot

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 04:50      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my name is humpty...

the humpty dance is the chance to do the hump!

sorry, after reading the subject of this post, that's all I could think of. too bad I dunno all the words.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 26, 2002 15:06      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jenn:

Some smelly guy that no one likes sent me a link to this place.

Well, I believe it. Paul's such a pimp.

(all you need is hoes -The beatles)
(hoe hoe hoe -Santa Claus)

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenn

Member # 146

Rate Member

posted June 26, 2002 15:43      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Paul a pimp? Pshaw

so... how did you all come here?

And I realized I didn't say where I come from... I live in So Cal.

Bands that I am into are Finch, GlassJAw, Tsunami Bomb, Longfellow, My New Life (really awesome, check em out). I go to shows alot (except when I get distracted), and um, I'm at a loss for more of my biography.

P.S. Zesty... there is a girl named Princess that works for my dad, and customers think he is trying to be rude when he calls her across the room.

StarStruckOne

Member # 83

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 16:06      Profile for StarStruckOne   Email StarStruckOne   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am Christy. I rarely post anymore. I like Donnie Darko and Counterfit.

I think most people originally came to this bored because it was (once) the official Ataris message bored but broke off from there and became its own independent thing run by Paul when he feels like it

--------------------
~*Christy*~

Posts: 40 | From: Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 21:17      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jenn:

P.S. Zesty... there is a girl named Princess that works for my dad, and customers think he is trying to be rude when he calls her across the room.

Heh, sometimes my friends tell me they get weird looks when they call my name in public places, but that's it.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 21:17      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm Lycia. I like cats and Hanson. I'm from Minnesota and am meeting my internet best friend of 4 years in Colorado in 3 days. Wee!

[ June 26, 2002: Message edited by: Geektanic ]

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 21:51      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm Taras. i'll tell you its not pronounced like terrace. the name is ukranian, and my family wanted to make that known I guess. but it's all good.

i graduated from a good college a month ago, and still don't have a real job, so i wait tables instead. i need one bad, cause the real world sucks. i also need a new car. maybe i'll rob a bank. soon my girlfriend will be raking in lots of bucks and i'll be the lowly jobless boyfriend. wa-hoo. (end rant) the muppets are cool. i love rock n roll, pizza, and boobs. guns n roses will never get back together. i don't like idiots, the liberal ideal, or bad drivers.

oh...and welcome abored.

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted June 26, 2002 22:02      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi, my name is Christine and I'm from Australia. I rarely post because I am lazy. I enjoy punching my best friend in the arm, making up dances to mobilephone ring tones and watching the National Geographic channel. I scoop popcorn and rip tickets for money. My dog smells and my pants are wet from walking in the rain.

--------------------
Meep!

Posts: 52 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted June 26, 2002 22:59      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what's the science? my name's Ryan, and I'm from a suburb of Nashville. and no, I don't listen to country music, and I don't live on a farm. there are no farms where I live. it's a damn typical upper middle class area. leave me alone. I play soccer. if you think it's boring, don't watch it. I really don't care. in the fall, I'll be going to the College of Charleston in (seriously) Charleston, SC.

also, Brazil will win the World Cup.

Brazil 2, Germany 0

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted June 27, 2002 06:43      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm Ewan. I'm 20 and I live in Bristol, England. In my free time I listen to drum & bass, drink beer and smoke cigarettes. At work I listen to drum & bass while selling beer and cigarettes.

I think it will be 2-1 to Brazil.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jay

Member # 150

Rate Member

posted June 27, 2002 07:27      Profile for Jay   Email Jay   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm Jay, I was that kid, but I just want to be Jay now.
This is my first post with this name.
I'm 20 years old.
I'm from Connecticut.
I work for an insurance company.
My car might die tomorrow.
I might have seen Daniel at Krazy Fest, and he might have seen me.
I'm drinking water right now.
I'm listening to Caliban right now.

Posts: 18 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted June 27, 2002 17:29      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zesty:

my name is Princess.

i really wish my name was Princess!

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
matt

Member # 121

Rate Member

posted June 27, 2002 19:03      Profile for matt   Author's Homepage   Email matt   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
matt
san diego

go figure

--------------------
24 hours in a day... 24 beers in a case....coincidence?

Posts: 37 | From: San Diego | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 03:04      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi im bob skelly
i like boobies
and playing games with my penis
this month i will mostly be eating yoghurt

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.