my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » don't bother.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: don't bother.
dont be clever

Member # 64

Rate Member

posted June 22, 2002 21:55      Profile for dont be clever   Email dont be clever   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
n. "don't let anyone ever tell you you are. you're far from it". crybaby. but we like that in you. and i like that in me. it made you like me, didn't it? pity me, i've got pity friends. maybe when you think of that you'll be my friend too. if you feel sorry for me. so everyone can be my friend. good kid. you're a good person. no matter what me or anyone tells you. spin, god damn it, spin. it can be a blur because that's easier. it can be a blur because if you know you can't get it, you get that much. sometimes it's hard to grasp that you don't get something if it seems like it should make sense, eh? well... bite me. or throw something. go cry, god damn it. i can do that too. i just won't do it in front of you. i won't worry. i won't worry. i won't worry. for you. so you don't too. because it's all okay and i can believe that. just a momentary fallback. moment... 5th grade. that was a moment. games. fucking love em, ya know? played it again today. made a mess on my floor. threw shit everywhere. didn't know i had so much of it that i could actually throw around my room. thought it was all in my head. hah. well, i guess all the time i spent really happened. i own this stuff, don't i? yeah. that's hard to believe. but what's even harder to believe is that it will mean nothing. or something. but you won't know. give it 90 years. i can guarentee it. yep. that's what it's all about.

end.

--------------------
discomfort comes clearly.

Posts: 13 | From: a corner of a room | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.