my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » so i was cleaning out my links..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: so i was cleaning out my links..
onyourmouth

Member # 147

Rate Member

posted June 22, 2002 14:45      Profile for onyourmouth   Author's Homepage   Email onyourmouth   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and found this place again..

it's like deja vu, but not.

hi, i used to be distorted eyes.

--------------------
i ain't very good, but i get practice by myself..

Posts: 8 | From: california | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide

Member # 134

Member Rated:

posted June 22, 2002 14:47      Profile for LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide   Email LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
holy crap. welcome back. all these old timers coming back on. w00t.

--------------------
so tired of messing everything up
so tired of leaving friends behind
so tired of landing on the sidewalk
-the lemon brigade

Posts: 65 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
onyourmouth

Member # 147

Rate Member

posted June 22, 2002 14:54      Profile for onyourmouth   Author's Homepage   Email onyourmouth   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh my god! babey!

heheheh.

i didn't even know this place even existed anymore.

--------------------
i ain't very good, but i get practice by myself..

Posts: 8 | From: california | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 22, 2002 17:21      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I dont think this place will ever REALLY die.. sort of like Night of the Living Dead part III. Its pretty lame and no one really watches it anymore.. but its still around.. lurking around.. trying to eat your brains... brains.. mmhmm brrraaaiiinnnnsss...

So yeah. Welcome back.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted June 22, 2002 20:31      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
welcome back, yo! actually, this is probably the liveliest (wtf?), this place has been for... awhile. so so sad.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 22, 2002 23:04      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yay! Welcome back! I remember you and Jolan flirting, that was fun to read. This Bored needs more rampant flirting.

[ June 22, 2002: Message edited by: Zesty ]

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 23, 2002 16:35      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so... uh... what you wearing?
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2002 18:40      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A smile.

--------------------
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2002 18:42      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
uh....just exactly how big are your brestsesses?

(anyone remember the name of that skit/guy?)

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 23, 2002 21:11      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zesty:
A smile.

so you wanna make out with me then? how about we meet somewhere half way... like... hawaii or something... it'll be good!

(is that too forward?)

Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2002 21:35      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I will be there...but only if you come with a grass skirt. Ow!

--------------------
MWA HA HA HA HA!

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 23, 2002 22:26      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you're in luck! i just so happen to have one! i'll get it out of the cupboard and i'll be on a plane in no time!
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2002 22:46      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and to think.. phil never offered to come visit me and make out. i feel so used, all he did was talk to me with his devilshly witty aussie accent.

*sob sob*

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 23, 2002 22:55      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
witty? oh... now i feel so bad... i hurt you paul... what can i do to take away your pain?

hell. if you're anywhere near europe in october... or i can manage to scam a flight to the states anytime soon... i WILL come and visit you... and i'll be one of those annoying people that sleeps on your couch and stuff. not really. but i would come over there if i could...

hmmm... i wonder how much it is from the UK to the states... hmmm...

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2002 23:04      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Europe.. in Oktober.. I wonder..

I might be stuck in school.. but perhaps.. well we shall see, shant we! Mu ha.. ha ha .. ha ha ha!

Ahem.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 24, 2002 00:08      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if you like drinking beer... or just drinking... just imagine the fun you'll be having at oktoberfest! personally... having never been there (perhaps david could fill us in), i'm sure it would be a rather wonderful experience!

i'm sure there are some hot european women that need to be... somethinged by an american and an australian.

Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2002 14:58      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Aww...now I feel left out. Does this mean no hot Australian/Hawaiian grass skirt in the cupboard action for me?

Gee...I just realized...I don't know the difference between an Australian accent and a British one.

--------------------
MWA HA HA HA HA!

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 24, 2002 17:44      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hahaha... well... to tell the difference between an australian and british... hire crocodile dundee and umm... a british comedy - listen to the way paul hogan snarls his words... and then listen to the "proper" i guess pronunciation of those damn brits...

okay... grass skirt action for everyone!! hopefully that doesn't leave ANYONE out...

deathtothecoolkids

Member # 72

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2002 22:37      Profile for deathtothecoolkids   Author's Homepage   Email deathtothecoolkids   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ahh michelle...

some of my finest internet moments were flirting with her...

hehehe.

--------------------
you didn't leave much space
at the bottom of the page
there's room for four words, maybe three
and you write, "nothing can hurt me."

Posts: 33 | From: yes! i am a long way from home | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
StarStruckOne

Member # 83

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2002 23:02      Profile for StarStruckOne   Email StarStruckOne   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Walter Sobchek:
uh....just exactly how big are your brestsesses?

(anyone remember the name of that skit/guy?)

Wasnt that David Allen Grier in some prison sketch on In Living Color?

--------------------
~*Christy*~

Posts: 40 | From: Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jay

Member # 150

Rate Member

posted June 27, 2002 07:40      Profile for Jay   Email Jay   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I miss In Living Color. They should make a dvd with all the episodes.
Posts: 18 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted June 27, 2002 11:50      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yea, it was. but did that character have a name? or was it just the guy in prison with one phone call to make?

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.