my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » I promised more pictures...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I promised more pictures...
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted June 20, 2002 22:09      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So here they are...some are older...I haven't got the album completely up to date yet...I think that the most recent pics in here are from April...but enjoy anyway...

Ofoto Album

...yeah so you gotta sign up for an account...big deal...if you wanna see the pics then sign up already...otherwise skip it...your loss ...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted June 20, 2002 22:36      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
aeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiie i want one!!
she's so cuuuuuuuuuuute!

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 23, 2002 15:54      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tiddlywynk:
aeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiie i want one!!
she's so cuuuuuuuuuuute!

if you ask Uncle Munkey gently, he might grant your wishes

I think this can work with almost any guy actually

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 23, 2002 16:07      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Those were very cute pix. ::Instant of happiness::

But at some points, aside this fragile cute being, I noticed some dude with skull&bones Rancid shirt trying to impress her

And also :

Come on , someone was wathcing the world cup

And, look, daddy brought some beers

hehe, nice to see the wench growing up faster than I can drink mine (beer, we, men, always talk about beers)

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted June 23, 2002 18:34      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thumbs up!

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted July 02, 2002 23:14      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Aaw! She's so cute! I really like the photos of her with the old skool Winnie the Pooh stuffed animals. Aimee's really beautiful. Yes..

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
karin

Member # 46

Member Rated:

posted July 06, 2002 03:13      Profile for karin   Author's Homepage   Email karin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
awww!!! She's so cute! My roommates and I have been on this craze lately....we plot to steal babies from parks. And we figure, if we steal one in Europe, they might not track us back to the States!! hehe...or....idunno. I'd think a baby could fit in my backpack, right? mwuahaha.

sorry, yes, I love cute babies...a little too much....

RJ, better be careful around us.

--------------------
"We may rally around the flag, but never bind our eyes, ears and mouths with it..."

Just Kenny

Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted July 17, 2002 21:36      Profile for Just Kenny   Email Just Kenny   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Aww, cute pictures.
I just refound this place. Hi!

--------------------
Truly,
Kenny

Posts: 119 | From: Freetopia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted July 19, 2002 08:05      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just updated the album two days ago (on Wednesday)...but the pictures are still outdated...I'll try and update them quicker and get them all current...it's kind of difficult seeing as how I have pictures from every day that she's been alive!...that was my "thing"...I'm taking at least a few pictures of her every day up until she's at least one year old...then I might taper it off to weekly...but then again maybe not...anyway...stay tuned for more...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted July 19, 2002 16:44      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just Kenny:
Aww, cute pictures.
I just refound this place. Hi!

eeee kenny!

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.