my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » A Suggestion

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: A Suggestion
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 20, 2002 21:40      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think that this board might benefit from a new feature: a highest poster of the day in the Statistics section.

Maybe this could encourage people to post more. C'mon, who can resist the wonderful mental ecstacy of being the poster with the moster posts on the Bored. I know I couldn't. Oh, the glory!

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 21, 2002 06:47      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
back in the old days, i'm sure most of us remember, people having close to 2000 posts... i'm not sure who's got the most here now, but yeah. last time i was here for a while, will-yum was the winner...
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2002 07:19      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I miss Will-Yumm... ...amongt others who no longer frequent the bored...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2002 14:28      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i used to have like 1500 posts

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 21, 2002 17:10      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PunkMunkey:
I miss Will-Yumm... ...amongt others who no longer frequent the bored...

william's still here, I'm sure, peeping and sneaking behinfdour backs

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 23, 2002 16:37      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if the recent trend of people returning to the board is anything to go by, then yes... will-yum would still be here.
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted June 23, 2002 18:27      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I made a post a while ago.

Hint: This is William.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2002 07:38      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...and all is right with the world once again.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 24, 2002 17:50      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so where do we go now? we need another asspipedriller.
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 25, 2002 12:36      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hehe

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.