my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » September 11th colateral damage

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: September 11th colateral damage
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 15, 2002 04:32      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

The first divorce directly related to the September 11th terrorist attacks has been filed in New York. It appears a guy with an office on the 103rd floor of the World Trade Center spent the morning at his girlfriend's appartment with his phone turned off. He wasn't watching TV either. When he turned his phone back on at about 11am, it rang immediately. It was his hysterical wife. "Are you OK ? Where are you ?". He said "What do you mean ? I'm in my office of course!".

Talk about a bummer.

[ June 15, 2002: Message edited by: Colonel Klink ]

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 15, 2002 17:33      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heh, he got what was coming to him.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted June 17, 2002 00:23      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hehe. that's funny, in an ironic sort of way.
Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 17, 2002 01:06      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hahaha... dude didn't know how to lie properly. hahha. haha. ha.

eh...

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted June 17, 2002 11:23      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
in the long run it's a good thing he was cheating on his wife... divorce is most likely a lot less painful than being blown to smithereens.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 17, 2002 13:58      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tiddlywynk:
in the long run it's a good thing he was cheating on his wife... divorce is most likely a lot less painful than being blown to smithereens.

Don't you think about all those dudes who were having a quickie with their secretary in the WTC at 9 ?
And I do think anything would be more painful than being blown to smithereens. One sec you're there at some point and the next second you're everywhere. How could it be painful ?

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 17, 2002 16:39      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:

One sec you're there at some point and the next second you're everywhere. How could it be painful ?

bwhahahahaha... classis... pure classic

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.