my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » back in full effect... even after a day...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: back in full effect... even after a day...
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 10, 2002 23:56      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
anyways... it's been a while. and because work is as boring as shit right now... i thought i'd write some crap that has happened in the last 5 months...

broke up with my ex ex girlfriend. she was a psycho. so i put a restraining order on her like the cops told me to. it was weird. but i was thinking today about how much better my life got after i broke up with her. it's kind of a harsh thing to say, but it's true.

i started going out with a friend a while later. she turned out to be more concerned with her animals than me. which is cool. i still think she is a good friend. i'm actually having dinner with her tomorrow night so we can catch up. which is good. but anyways... yeah.

i've gone out with a girl that looks like christina ricci a few times since then. she's like... the most unbeleiveably hot girl i've ever seen. i introduced her to a few of my friends, and the next day... the text messages on my mobile just came flooding in. haha. it was crazy. "phil, what's her name again - she is bomb.com!!" yeah. that was a good night.

i met probably the most kick ass girl of my somewhat short life a few months ago. kirsten. met her while i was with my ex girlfriend. kirsten seemed to be hella interested in me. but being the person i am... and sticking to the morals i hold true... i didn't do anything. which while i don't regret... i wish i could have taken things further. but then i would have been cheating on my ex, and even though i didn't see her for the last month of our relationship (not once, because she was "busy"), i still couldn't do it. But like i said... kirsten is the "it" girl. But, she's in england at the moment.

which is where i'm headed. my flight leaves 3:50pm, 3rd october (austrlian est). yes. i am only going because of her. but it gives me a change to like, see the world (i'm heading to germany and austria and france too), see the girl, and do things i never would have done otherwise. damn it's gonna be the best time. i hope! and if not, then at least i can say i've seen parts of europe. and because i'll be in germany in october, for oktoberfest, lots of drinking and singing and stuff. but i won't be drinking, cause i don't drink. i'll just look at all the hot german women.

i tried to start a band. didn't work. but it will one day. the best band to come out of sydney in like... years is a band called irrelevant. If you can download some of their songs (they are on audiogalaxy, i know this for a fact), and listen to them - they are the fucking bomb. and they're friends of mine, which is fucking kick ass.

i left my job at microsoft. i'm now an application developer. which is good. cause i'm doing more, getting paid more, and having fun. shit yeah. it's all good.

in 9 days it will be one year after my car crash. i think that i can safely say that the car that hit me will be going through that same intersection at the same time on the night of the 20th of june... but i won't be there. i'll probably be asleep. cause i tend to come home and sleep alot now.

and anyways. i think that's mostly what's been happening. i tried to ask out a girl i had been after for like... ages a few weeks ago - i got rejected - but it didn't matter. cause i knew. so all those people who are worried about what that girl/boy is going to say - just do it. at least you'll know. and if it's bad... who cares. it's not your problem. it's not anyones problem. there's always someone better coming around.

wow. i just talked alot of shit.

i know this probably means almost nothing to like... anyone. but i thought i'd share it. i saw grade ages ago. fuck they owned.

but yeah. that's all that's been going on. and yes. i'm still talking lots of shit. cause i can. and wanted to.

w0rd.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2002 01:07      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh yeah.. AND THANKS TO PAUL FOR DRAGGING ME OUT OF MY WORLD OF NOTHINGNESS AND BACK TO THIS LOVELY PLACE

ahem. Hehe

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted June 11, 2002 01:42      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yay.

...and stuff.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 11, 2002 10:43      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickb0y:
i met probably the most kick ass girl of my somewhat short life a few months ago. kirsten. met her while i was with my ex girlfriend. kirsten seemed to be hella interested in me. but being the person i am... and sticking to the morals i hold true... i didn't do anything. which while i don't regret... i wish i could have taken things further. but then i would have been cheating on my ex, and even though i didn't see her for the last month of our relationship (not once, because she was "busy"), i still couldn't do it. But like i said... kirsten is the "it" girl.

Come on, basically we've all watched spiderman too
Welcome back. ::throws confetti in the air::

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2002 15:37      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickb0y:

which is where i'm headed. my flight leaves 3:50pm, 3rd october (austrlian est). yes. i am only going because of her.
w0rd.

Oh geez...I'm already way too big of a hopeless romantic and you're not helping. Have fun.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 11, 2002 17:44      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:

Come on, basically we've all watched spiderman too
Welcome back. ::throws confetti in the air::

haha... i never thought of that connection... damn... kirsten dunst and kirsten the cutest girl in the world... hmm... if only i could have them both!

paul

Member # 84

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2002 18:18      Profile for paul   Email paul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
irrelevant are bad...
Posts: 51 | From: brisbane. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 11, 2002 22:09      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
bah! says you.

each to their own

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.