my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Me Being Weird

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Me Being Weird
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 16:36      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ummm...yeah, guys? Remember the "Weird Things That You Do" topic? Remember how I said I make really stupid wav files of myself? Well, here they are.

Note before you hear them: I'm 18! But I sound like I'm 5! Bear with me.

My salutations to the Bored
My kick-ass (ahem) impersonation of an elderly French man
Me as an elderly country woman who does not want to pay taxes.
Just plain weirdness.

I swear I'm sane! It was the sugar talking!

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 16:50      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Me being weird. Actually not really but its my weird room. Geez patriotic much? I suck.

My KICK ASS 'Resident Evil' wall poster.

And you can kind of see my MASSIVE DVD collection in the far right. Notice the TV, then the DVD's then the TV again. Yes its that big. It takes my whole wall practically. I need help. Oh and yes those are stuffed animals at the top.. but they arnt mind, I SWEAR!

And yes, this is ME (Paul) and my current favorite toy, yes thats a LEGO AT-ST! Currently on patrol around my desk. KICK ARSE!

[ June 10, 2002: Message edited by: NSA ]

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 10, 2002 16:53      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you can never be too patriotic.

well... not in this time of the world cup at least. go usa!

(only because australia was knocked out by... umm... uraguay or someone? bah!)

El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 18:44      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
a few reasons i had hoped the aussies wouldve made it through... firstly, the uruguayans are shitty hacks, secondly, mark viduka (leeds) and thirdly, harry kewell (also leeds)

damned dirty uruguayans...

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted June 10, 2002 23:49      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
paul, you are massively attractive.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2002 01:04      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Really? I always feel like Mr. AT-ST steals my limelight! Huzzah!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2002 07:41      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The stuffed animals lend that much needed femenine toch to the room...the softer side of Paul ...your DVD collection is quit impressive there...I'm slowly working my way into the 200's now...*sigh*...and there are so many more that I "need" to get...all hial mass consumerism I guess...

BTW...what type of HT setup are you running there Paul?

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 11, 2002 10:39      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NSA:
And yes, this is ME (Paul) and my current favorite toy, yes thats a LEGO AT-ST! Currently on patrol around my desk. KICK ARSE!

Didn't it go with Chewbacca (or a wookie if not) ? I offered that present to a friend of mine. It's such a mojo symbol.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2002 15:36      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damn you, Paul! You stole my WAVy spotlight! Get it? WAV-y? Hahahaha, ahemm....I suck.

--------------------
MWA HA HA HA HA!

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2002 17:45      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:

Didn't it go with Chewbacca (or a wookie if not) ? I offered that present to a friend of mine. It's such a mojo symbol.

Yes, and I summerily executed that furry beast, and put an Imperial Stormtrooper in his place, right where he belongs! Long live the Empire!

Lets see if I can get a shot of that..

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted June 11, 2002 17:46      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PunkMunkey:
...your DVD collection is quit impressive there...I'm slowly working my way into the 200's now...*sigh*

lol i have... 7.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2002 20:01      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, and I just noticed that Paul's Lord of the Rings poster is cooler than mine. Double damn you, Paul!

Back to sulking.

(and to make this more on-topic, LOTR will be the only the 2nd DVD I own.)

[ June 11, 2002: Message edited by: Zesty ]

--------------------
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted June 12, 2002 02:47      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i have 2 DVDs - moulin rouge and amelie. therefore i am hugely jealous of your collection paul.

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted June 12, 2002 15:02      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Menace II Society, Scarface, Meet the Parents, and Road Trip are the only DVD's in my household. My brother owns them. Menace II Society = best movie ever.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 12, 2002 19:06      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah.. I need to make a Excel list of all my DVD's.. perhaps one of these days. I think I have around 300-400 or so. Not sure! Yikes.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted June 12, 2002 22:42      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But the real question is: Do you own Menace II Society? It is the best thugged out movie ever. Buy it for about 10 bucks at Best Buy, or else I'll have to say. "D-D-D-Did I stutta, mothafucka."

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
StarStruckOne

Member # 83

Member Rated:

posted June 13, 2002 15:00      Profile for StarStruckOne   Email StarStruckOne   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I own Donnie Darko on DVD... yet I don't own a DVD player. I figured it should be my first, being my new favorite movie ever and all. I'll get a DVD player eventually, or just mooch off of others.

--------------------
~*Christy*~

Posts: 40 | From: Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted June 13, 2002 18:43      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i thoroughly enjoyed princess's random laughing in her sounds (you know, the thing that was the topic of this thread?)...yeah. good work.
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted June 14, 2002 13:42      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i too enjoyed it, but the elderly french man sounded more jamaican to me, maybe you should pass him off as that in future. it amused me.

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.