my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » What ever happened to ... ?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What ever happened to ... ?
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 02:20      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Phil.. sickb0y? I haven't heard from him in.. well months? Perhaps a year? Maybe not that long..

But yes! Where hath he gone? Anyone know?

I suppose this a good thread for tracking down our missing compadres..

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 10, 2002 16:50      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
buon giorno... come sta oggi?

haha... this place is still going. gotta love it.

so yeah. i'm back. i guess. because i don't have much else to do. but i know you all didn't miss me... but wow. crazy.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 17:04      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
RAH! I have succeeded! Yay. Now if I can only wrangle back the other 5000 members who dont post here anymore..

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 10, 2002 17:18      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what about david bertho? does he still lurk here? damn frenchies!
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 17:24      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, him and Kim still post occasionally. I think we need some more GO USA! Patriotic ranting to get him to come back and bitch slap us with some of that great EuroWit

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted June 10, 2002 18:58      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i would leave and make a triumphant return, but no one would notice, so i'll not waste my time...

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 19:49      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
same here

i think we should eventually hold a board party where everyone meets up and gets to meet eachother in person and chill. theres a lot of ppl on this board that seem like really cool ppl

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 21:05      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think we should recruit some newbies, then we can flame them and tell them they are stupid and shouldn't post here. That is what message boards are all about.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 10, 2002 21:33      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Foo:
same here

i think we should eventually hold a board party where everyone meets up and gets to meet eachother in person and chill. theres a lot of ppl on this board that seem like really cool ppl

well... if anyone is going to be in england (more specifically london) or germany between the 4th and 19th of october... that's where i'll be. cause i don't think anyone else from australia is lurking around here... most of the people that posted here ages ago (that are from australia) are at my house now... crazy.

kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted June 11, 2002 04:18      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
psst sickboy, you should take the ferry and kick it with us over here. because uh, we are super cool, and stuff. yeah.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 11, 2002 10:21      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NSA:
Yeah, him and Kim still post occasionally. I think we need some more GO USA! Patriotic ranting to get him to come back and bitch slap us with some of that great EuroWit

Occasionnally ? I've been posting way more than you lately And I've got enough patriotic subconscious messages when I was there, with all those flags everywhere even on cars. I got a picture where a dude hung a big flag on his entire balcony. SO now he's like "look I'm american and proud of it" but he's also like "huh, how come it's so dark in the apartment ?"

And it's a pity philb0y, cuz London is so close to here compared to Australia but yet so far

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenn

Member # 146

Rate Member

posted June 11, 2002 12:00      Profile for Jenn   Email Jenn   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
I think we should recruit some newbies, then we can flame them and tell them they are stupid and shouldn't post here. That is what message boards are all about.

Be nice to me... I'm new I suppose.

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 11, 2002 17:48      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:

And it's a pity philb0y, cuz London is so close to here compared to Australia but yet so far

well... i AM going to be making the trek across to france during my time in europe... but i doubt i will be anywhere near where you are - unless you reside somewhere between calais and paris...

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 12, 2002 10:25      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why d'you go to Paris ? For tourism?

We don't live far away from Paris (a 2 hour car trip) and we live on the way between Calais and Nantes.

But, well our town sucks if you're not from here, so...

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 12, 2002 16:24      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well... as my trip gets closer... i might start hassling you out and seeing if you will still be somewhere between calais and nantes, and i might quite possibly drop in and try to converse with you in some very poor french... haha...
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted June 13, 2002 02:52      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oooh, speaking french worse than I do (and not to mock me, but seriously speaking it worse than I do) is a great way to become my friend! heh

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 14, 2002 17:32      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well... i'll try my best to get slapped in the face by a french lady because i said something i shouldn't have... or didn't know what i was saying because some french dude told me to tell the girl to suck something instead of where the hell is the bus...
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 14, 2002 19:25      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...that silly dream you had? I wanna make it real, I'd love to rub your back.

Sorry, I had to. Every time I read the title of this thread I think of that song.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted June 14, 2002 20:39      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zesty:
...that silly dream you had? I wanna make it real, I'd love to rub your back.

Sorry, I had to. Every time I read the title of this thread I think of that song.

what song?

Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 14, 2002 21:34      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nose Over Tail by Alkaline Trio

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted June 17, 2002 02:25      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zesty:
Nose Over Tail by Alkaline Trio

good song! notice my displayed name.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.