my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » good god im back!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: good god im back!
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted May 31, 2002 12:51      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that's right. summer boredom hit, and i remembered this place i used to frequent 10 times a day...
anyways, i'm back and i've stopped being lame. (taken control over my life, again)

kristin: you didn't email me or call me yet...so i'll assume you're waiting until you are closer to your trip? doesn't matter, as long as you're not in az june 14-17. cause i wont be. anyways, since you still havent been online, and i guess i have your email address wrong (i swear i havent been sitting on your cds all this time. i tried to contact you as soon as i got them back) just reply here and i'll give you directions. maybe i'll show you why it's an event to go to the post office to send the cds out.

yep. so...hi again everyone. im back and almost completely different since last you knew me.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted May 31, 2002 14:31      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Welcome back..this place is slowly deteriorating...so..livin things up will ya.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted June 01, 2002 12:22      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey Erica, welcome back. I was wondering what had become of you...

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 01, 2002 13:22      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey barrie, i think i saw a picture of you somewhere on the internet (with a subtitle of something like "am i the only one who sees this?")

i should dig up that link...

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 01, 2002 19:02      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clobber:
Welcome back..this place is slowly deteriorating...so..livin things up will ya.

You're right, Paul lost his hair...

It's just less hectic. Not deteriorating to me.

quote:

Don't ask what the Bored could do for you, ask yourself what you could do for the Bored -- J.F.Kennedy

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.