my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » The Mothman

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Mothman
Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted May 25, 2002 02:58      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This could probably go in the media forum but I'm not just gunna be talking about the film. Anyways I saw it, The Mothman Prophecies tonight, and just then I went to a website and read a few things about the apparent 'true events' that have happened involving the Mothman and other phenomena. I'm not sure if I believe it, but hey, ya never know.
If you want to read about the Mothman and other weird stuff involving the West Virginia area this is the website I found:
The Mothman

So what do you guys think about the whole thing?

--------------------
Meep!

Posts: 52 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted May 25, 2002 08:12      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Richard Gere is hot.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
So It Goes

Member # 143

Rate Member

posted May 25, 2002 13:38      Profile for So It Goes   Email So It Goes   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I read a monster book when I was little. The Mothman was a creature with the scariest fucking eyes ever that got up to people's windows (even second story ones) and looked inside, glaring, not moving, for an extended amount of time.

The picture taken by a victim gave me nightmares.

Oh my god.. I feel like screaming so loud right now.

--------------------
Bored and Extremely Dangerous!

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 02:04      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The movie had its certainly creepy moments.. I got tinglies.. but overall it was kind of slow and dreary. I thought it had a decent ending though.

As for real Mothmen(?) who knows, but I dont dig those eyes, baby.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.