my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Weird things you do.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird things you do.
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted May 23, 2002 03:28      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1.) I'm too lazy to get up from my desk to pee. What usually happens is that I sit here for the longest time trying to hold it.. resulting me having to make several trips during the day where I need to "pee really really BAD".

2.) Too much aggressive energy in which I accidentally PUNCH MYSELF IN THE HEAD when I'm taking off my hoodie sweatshirt.

3.) Stay up until 3:30am studying for something I don't really need to study THIS MUCH for.

4.) Play this meat cooking game for hours instead of doing my homework.

--Christy

PS. By posting this, I procrastinated yet another 5 minutes! YES!

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted May 23, 2002 06:36      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh my christy. I think you have found me a new way to spend way too much time in front of this screen.

the meat theme song is just too awesome for words.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted May 23, 2002 07:53      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I also have enough strange habits that I sometimes wonder about myself.

1) I occasionally turn on the stereo really loud and rock out in the mirror with a broom. Singing and dancing with the broom usually occurs too.

2)Recently, I've been staying up really late, like until 3 am, doing either the above, chatting online, reading philosophical novels, or reading a cool online comic strip: College Roomies From Hell.

3) I found my microphone for my computer, and I've been using it to record strange wav files of me doing bad impersonations. For instance, in one I was trying to do the voice of an 80-year-old French man. I saved it and found it hilarious and laughed for about 5 minutes, but everyone else was like, "Dude, that's not funny."

My explanation for these habits is that I'm out of school and work, and I have tons of free time. Next week when I start my new job, most of these will disappear (except maybe #1).

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted May 23, 2002 12:29      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I complain a lot about how much my job sucks, then I go to work and it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. It still sucks though.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted May 23, 2002 18:44      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've always had a thing with changing my socks many times a day. It's gotten worse. I started changing them so often that I had to buy about 15 pairs of new socks. And they can only be a specific kind and color or else I won't wear them. I am getting the same way with underwear.

I have an obsession with brushing my teeth as well. I keep a toothbrush in my backpack and I brush my teeth probably about 6 times a day now.

I need to shower at least twice a day.

It's mostly just personal hygiene issues...

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted May 23, 2002 18:55      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I check this bored. A LOT. even if I know nothing new could have possible been posted since the last time I checked it...I check it.

I'm like that with online journals, too.

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted May 24, 2002 07:41      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OK
1,im summer in australia i shower 3-4imes daily
2,when taking a slice of bread i never take the 1st one on top always the 2nd or 3rd
2,i get fake twitches which i know full well are fake yet i cant stop twitching
and other shit i cant think of now

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
malicorne

Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted May 24, 2002 23:43      Profile for malicorne     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i have to check my alarm clock at least 3 times when i go to bed, even if i've checked it less than two minutes before.
when i highlight in books and textbooks, i have to use different colors and i can't use the same colors twice in a row.
i don't do this anymore, but when i used to look at my watch, i had to look at it until the seconds were at a multiple of five, so i was sometimes looking at my watch for about 4 seconds before i could look away.

--------------------
big S, little a, little n, big D, little e, big E. *

Posts: 85 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted May 25, 2002 07:16      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1. when i drive, my legs flap around to the beat of the music. constantly. it looks like i'm using a thighmaster.

2. i check the same small amount of websights, over and over again. often when i know they couldnt possibly be updated.

3. i cant meet new people. especially girls. freaks me out...

uhh yeah. womp

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
So It Goes

Member # 143

Rate Member

posted May 25, 2002 13:42      Profile for So It Goes   Email So It Goes   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I read too much..

Way, way, way too much.

--------------------
Bored and Extremely Dangerous!

melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted May 25, 2002 14:13      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so do i. i have to be reading in order to sit down and eat a meal, usually. i don't read when i eat at school, mainly because the tables are narrow and sticky. there have been a few times when i've been so desperate for something to read, i grabbed the inserts from the newspaper...you know, the fliers for supermarkets that advertise meat.

yes, i have a problem.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
So It Goes

Member # 143

Rate Member

posted May 25, 2002 14:16      Profile for So It Goes   Email So It Goes   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I average two books a day.

--------------------
Bored and Extremely Dangerous!

emma discovery

Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted May 25, 2002 20:26      Profile for emma discovery   Email emma discovery   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I do the reading during meals things too. It's bad casue I get food on my books.
And I get paranoid about closing my closet doors before I can go to sleep. When I go into a hotel room by myself I have to go check all the closets and bathrooms even though I know no one is there.

--------------------
As for me, if I had fifty-three minutes to
spend as I liked, I should walk at my leisure toward a spring of fresh water

Posts: 45 | From: santa monica | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.