my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » prom

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: prom
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted May 21, 2002 11:01      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
anybody have their prom yet? mine was on saturday, and it was great. i went with a guy i have a huge crush on, so that was fun, and i had a lot of good friends in the limo. everyone looked really pretty and got hammered and yeah yeah yeah... it was great.

so... anybody got good prom stories?

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2002 11:38      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
got hammered? underage? IN AMERICA?!

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2002 12:19      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Incoherant to the prom thing. I don't get you Americans and proms. Can you really blame me?

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted May 21, 2002 13:14      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Julie I thought you had a boyfriend. Changed again ? ahlala... teenagers

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2002 18:43      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my prom was i think two weeks ago. i didn't go.
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2002 18:53      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I skipped my prom to go to a show and see spiderman.

From what I hear, it sounds like I had a way better time than anyone who went to prom.

high school is lame.

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2002 18:57      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't go to prom.. my friends and I went to Disneyland instead. Although now I kinda miss not going because I didn't get to dress up and shit. But whatever. I had fun at Disneyland, and that's all that matters.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted May 21, 2002 21:17      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my prom is this friday. i'm not going, it's 95 dollars anyway. what a waste. it looks so boring. and i have better things to do, like sit on my ass. or i could see rilo kiley even though i don't really like them. i don't see what the point of prom is, anyone care to tell me a point to it?

if i did go i would look like 50s trash. now that would be cool, but i could do that anyday i want anyway.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted May 22, 2002 06:21      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i didnt go to mine. i didnt feel like it. plus, i didnt know any girls.

in retrospect, i regret it... but i regret a lot of stuff from high school

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted May 22, 2002 06:52      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:
Julie I thought you had a boyfriend. Changed again ? ahlala... teenagers

i had a boyfriend for two years, two months, one week, and two days. and then he dumped me. so let's not delve, eh?

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted May 22, 2002 09:48      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't go to my Prom this year...I didn't go last year either.
Prom isn't really a big thing here in Canada..at least not where i am from.
People go, but its not the end of the world to miss it.
Prom is basically an excuse to have a huge party in a hotel where everyone gets so drunk they don't remember what happened. (or something closely related to that)..
So most people just skip the prom, and attend the "after parties".

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted May 24, 2002 07:51      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i went to my prom solo(years ago now)
at shitloads of food
dance like a fool to top40s trash
then went to the after formal party drank shitloads of alcohol and bob skellied everywhere until blood started coming out and then my mum had to pick me up
oh to be 17 again

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted June 16, 2002 00:18      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mine's in 3 weeks, I think. I went to my girlfriends about 7 weeks ago. That was fun, I was expecting the after party to be better, but it sucked arse. You people seem so bitter about your ball/proms, like it's the culmination of some sort of evil plot. It's just high school. Might as well have fun.

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
breedge

Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted June 17, 2002 01:52      Profile for breedge   Email breedge   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
whoa, i'm undead (or bored? whatever.)

formal. saturday. i told everone i was wearing some "pretty", overpriced, cliche formal dress.

in reality, i cut 30cm off my hair and got a mullet (really), and went as cyndi lauper in a $6 dress. woo.

and then I took photos of random people at the afterparty while wearing my homemade "your dress sucked...and your date's acne made it worse" shirt. fun times.

--------------------
oh please, if i wanted to hear mindless droning i'd befriend an airconditioner.

kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted June 18, 2002 01:15      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I went to prom. I enjoyed it. I just wish I had really known how to swing dance, because it would've been a bit cooler.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.