my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » I'm One Of Paul's Special People

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm One Of Paul's Special People
That Kid Jay

Member # 50

Member Rated:

posted May 16, 2002 06:38      Profile for That Kid Jay   Email That Kid Jay   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That being that Paul still works at Blockbuster. I have the Rewards card which gets me benefits, but in the mail yesterday, it seems I'm one of their best customers. In the past year I have had 125 paid rentals, and because of this they have upgraded me to the Blockbuster Rewards Gold. With this I get...

-New Blockbuster cards, gold, with my name printed on them.
-I can reserve movies, so someone else can't snag them.
-Sunday through Thursday, for every movie I rent, I get a free rental.
-Each month I automatically get a free rental.
-For every 5 rentals each month, I get a free rental.

Score.

Posts: 164 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted May 16, 2002 11:59      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
125 paid rentals?!?!?! thats a lot of movies

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted May 16, 2002 13:03      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thats awesome. I want to work at Blockbuster...i put in a resume but no call backs as of yet...darn.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted May 16, 2002 13:10      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I still slightly hate Blockbuster, so I guess I'm one of Paul's damned people.

I say slightly because I was considering getting a membership there last night to compensate for not being able to see AOTC at midnight.

But those are great benefits. How long have you been a member?

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
That Kid Jay

Member # 50

Member Rated:

posted May 16, 2002 15:42      Profile for That Kid Jay   Email That Kid Jay   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think I've been a member exactly a year, since they sent me that just now. I used to use my mom's card, but I got my own account a year ago. I got the Rewards card in like October, and that's when I started getting more and more rentals.

quote:
Originally posted by Foo:
125 paid rentals?!?!?! thats a lot of movies

Yeah, paid rentals, it doesn't count all the free ones I've gotten, which is probably around 75 or so. Then there's all the movies I saw in the theatre, about one a week, and then all the ones I saw at kids houses and borrowed. So probably around 300 all together in a year. I'm sick, I know.

Posts: 164 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
lost at sea

Member # 70

Member Rated:

posted May 16, 2002 16:10      Profile for lost at sea   Author's Homepage   Email lost at sea   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wow, thats awesome jay! good going pal. this summer when im hanging wit you in CT we can lay in bed all day and watch movies ;-)

--------------------
"why does boy meet girl leave me feeling ripped off? the Love Police has been tipped off..."
-kind of like spitting

Posts: 173 | From: ...breathing air that's soaking wet | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted May 16, 2002 19:41      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that's great jaysus! that's so good for you, since you're such a movie freak and all. and i say we should do jon's idea, when we're there. especially since jon never ever watches movies apparently.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
So It Goes

Member # 143

Rate Member

posted May 19, 2002 08:53      Profile for So It Goes   Email So It Goes   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jay, what was the name of that website with the milk challenge video? That was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

--------------------
Bored and Extremely Dangerous!

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted May 19, 2002 12:05      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
consumptionjunction.com ...i might have spelled that wrong but you get the idea.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 10, 2002 02:11      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whoa.. missed this one.

Congrats to Jay! For going to GOLD. And now you dont even have to pay the $9.99 a year renewal fee.. its AU-TO-MATIC! SHAZZAM!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.