my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Livejournal

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Livejournal
Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted May 14, 2002 00:47      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Would somone be kind enough to assist me in starting my own journal by providing me with one of those code thingys?
I'll love you forever and ever, I promise!

--------------------
Meep!

Posts: 52 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted May 17, 2002 04:55      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did I mention that I'd love you forever and ever???

Don't make me have to repeatedly post replies on my own topic to bump it back up the top again...oh the shame...

--------------------
Meep!

Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted May 17, 2002 11:15      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sorry, mike has claimed my one and only code!

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted May 18, 2002 04:41      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Damn you mike! (if there were a Graemlin that could jokingly shake a fist at you, it would be here.)

--------------------
Meep!

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted May 18, 2002 04:57      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sorry christine! i'd give you mine but i gave it to someone else already...maybe you should try your request on a board that gets more traffic. or diaryland. i don't think you need a code for that.
So It Goes

Member # 143

Rate Member

posted May 19, 2002 09:11      Profile for So It Goes   Email So It Goes   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You could always go to deadjournal.com.

It's layout is messed up, but the journals themselves are practically identical to LJ's.

It's a nifty alternative.

--------------------
Bored and Extremely Dangerous!

Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted May 21, 2002 02:16      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, and Mike, I forgive you

--------------------
Meep!

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.