my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » oh yeah.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: oh yeah.
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted May 02, 2002 20:26      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
happy birthday to me yesterday.

enjoy my fat stomach. muhahahaha!

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted May 02, 2002 21:21      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
not to pour down on your parade or anything, but aren't large tattoos on a stomach not really the best idea or anything? I mean, say you later have a kid, won't it be like, two weird brown blobs or something?

and yee-haw.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted May 02, 2002 21:35      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
woooah nelly.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted May 02, 2002 23:58      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
maybe, but i don't care. and they don't stretch for all people, for some they go back to the original form. i remember someone talking about that not too long ago at school. one of the german teachers at our school has a big umm some sort of knife under her belly button. she had a baby and it went right back to normal.

--------------------

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted May 02, 2002 23:59      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and i really wonder why my pants look so blue in that.

--------------------

WeakerthanNat

Member # 12

Member Rated:

posted May 05, 2002 05:41      Profile for WeakerthanNat   Email WeakerthanNat   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i cant see it.
Posts: 69 | From: Perth, Western Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted May 06, 2002 14:06      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I want a tattoo. Of what I'm not sure. But I know I want it somewhere on my back, maybe my lower back.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nomenclayture

Member # 53

Member Rated:

posted May 06, 2002 16:34      Profile for nomenclayture     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
whats up with people getting prison tattoos?

--------------------
i [less than 3] iceland

Posts: 35 | From: santa cruz | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted May 06, 2002 17:19      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
words from my brother: "i'm gonna get a tattoo on my back like a baseball uniform...then i can walk around without a shirt and people won't know. they'll call me #7"
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted May 06, 2002 21:09      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nomenclayture:
whats up with people getting prison tattoos?

that's not a prison tattoo if that's what you mean. have you even seen a prison tattoo?? that's kind of an insult to the artist that tattooed them on me/the artist that drew them (ME!), you know. like when you get a tattoo you NEVER hagle the price cause it's insulting. and TIP!! always tip people!! you bastards.

--------------------

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted May 07, 2002 12:57      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
umm...since no one else decided to say it, Happy Birthday.
I think the guns look pretty damn good.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted May 07, 2002 13:32      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why tip? If they want more money, include it in the price. It's like going to get a hair cut and paying 12 bucks, and then giving more money for an already expensive thing. If you really want more money, put up a sign that says "TIP" or jack up the price.

It's ok to tip cashiers at the grocery store though. We don't get paid enough.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted May 08, 2002 03:32      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
can't forget waiters. they work hard for the money.
nomenclayture

Member # 53

Member Rated:

posted May 10, 2002 00:58      Profile for nomenclayture     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by k r i s t i n:

that's not a prison tattoo if that's what you mean. have you even seen a prison tattoo?? that's kind of an insult to the artist that tattooed them on me/the artist that drew them (ME!), you know.

yes, i have seen prison tattoos. and maybe its just the lighting or how the picture turned out on the digital camera, but it seems to lack colors.
so maybe i should also rephrase what i meant: whats up with people getting prison style tattoos?
if you still dont understand, prison tattoos only use black ink and shades of black [like grey... or gray...]
i am not saying that YOU got your tattoo in a prison or the art is that of a prison style, just that these prison styles are becoming popular in the tattoo industry... and i am saying "what is up with that?"
maybe...your tattoo is not done, i know these things go in stages, so this question does not apply to you and you dont need to get your hair tangled up over it...relax.
art is not limited, but this certain style did originate in prisons [because of their resouces... using ball point pen ink most of the time]
so, if this does apply to you, my purpose was not to insult you or your art or the tattooists job.

--------------------
i [less than 3] iceland

Posts: 35 | From: santa cruz | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted May 13, 2002 23:11      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well, for one thing i know A LOT about tattoos and stuff. and me getting them in just black has nothing to do with some "tattoo trend" ...like you'll never ever see me getting some tribal tattoo. i hate those things, most people that get them are lame and the tattoos are lame, etc. but anyway... why would i get color? i mean, should i make them red? do you normally see RED guns? they're black because guns don't normally include lots of colors. i'm going to be getting some VERY colorful and detailed tattoos on my back (not now, cause the're like over 400 dollars). but yeah, they just happen to be black. no big deal, that's just how they are. they're guns. they don't need any more color than black. they're simple. they're what i wanted. i don't care.

--------------------

lost at sea

Member # 70

Member Rated:

posted May 16, 2002 16:26      Profile for lost at sea   Author's Homepage   Email lost at sea   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i was gonna say the same thing. hey, lets go get rainbow guns or some shit. guns are black and grey or silver or whatever.

incidentally kristin, that girl danielle i was talking about DOES have guns and they actually look EXACTLY like yours.

--------------------
"why does boy meet girl leave me feeling ripped off? the Love Police has been tipped off..."
-kind of like spitting

Posts: 173 | From: ...breathing air that's soaking wet | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted May 16, 2002 19:42      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah, i saw. and no they don't look exactly like mine, especially considering i drew mine myself. her's are different. i could point out differences if you want ahah. also mine are a lot more detailed.

--------------------

Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted May 17, 2002 11:17      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
may i ask, why guns? any special significance?

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.