my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » The Future

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Future
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted April 29, 2002 21:27      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thijk we've done this before.. but its fun. So why don't we do it again. If we didn't.. umm.. we can start!

Tomorrow I will take a sociology exam and eat some vegan enchiladas for dinner.

In six months I will be barely starting my 2nd year of college.. probably gettin drunk because this is the only time of year I feel like I can do it without feeling the burn of school work. Either that or already swamped with school work. Blah.

In one year I will be in the middle of the Dartmouth exchange program.. hopefully not feeling west coast home sick.. and... stuff like that.

In five years I will be in my last year of graduate school (hopefully)...

In ten years I will be 29.. have a worthless white collar job that whatever my stupid college degrees can get me.. And hopefully I'll be in a relationship and where I can have lots of sex.

I really dont see how my life is going to stay on this track. But that's what I imagine it to be at this point..

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 00:50      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
whee, fun.

tomorrow: I will be on a plane for many, many hours. David will probably fall asleep and leave me to be bored all by myself. That nerd.

in six months: probably be doing the same bs I am doing right now.

in one year: I like to think I'll be able to work again. who knows.

in five years: hopefully working (like stated above). or at least have a lot of nifty things to keep me busy.

in ten years: david will be over the hill. MUHAHAHAHAHA!

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 04:31      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tomorrow:i will be in belgium doing a race
6months:back in austrlia getting drunk maybe racing a bit
5years: still racing making lotos of money or in australia working a mediocre job drinking lots of alcohol
10years: same as 5

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 07:57      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow: I'll be doing the daily routine of getting up at the crack of dawn, showering, getting ready for my day, getting Caitlyn ready for her day, making Aimée her breakfast and then hitting the road by 6:15 so all of us can get to where we need to be on time...then I'll be bored at work daydreaming of spending time with my family...

In six months: Caitlyn will be nine months old...I'll get to hang our with my buddy Matt again since he'll be back from working in Hong Kong by then...and I'll have started my long time project of jotting down memoirs of sorts detailing how Aimée and I met and chronicling the early days of Caitlyn's life (something that I'll eventually give to Caitlyn as a memento of sorts)...

In one year: I'll have hopefully found a house that I can afford to buy and be well into the whole house buying process...and maybe Aimée and I will start thinking about adding an addition to the family...maybe...

In five years: Caitlyn will be starting kindergarten...hopefully I'll still be at the same job...I really like it...I'd like to see Aimée at a new job (just because she doesn't earn what she should for the things she does)...and I should have the complete Star Wars series (both trilogies) in my hands on DVD ...

In ten years: Living happy...still following my own path...still shaking up the status quo from the indside...teaching my kids to do the same...

[ April 30, 2002: Message edited by: PunkMunkey ]

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 08:43      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow i will have only a half day of classes, during which i will be stressed out during photo, sleepy during botany, and angry during spanish. In the afternoon, i will have a cross-country lesson...and we probably won't be able to go out, since it's been raining. so we'll just be stuck in the ring, and i will be riding either someone really crazy or really easy, and be either really pissed and frustrated or very bored. then, after i leave school, i will go to the boarding stable where my horse lives and maybe the horse that my dad is looking at to buy will have arrived on trial, which would be so cool 'cause i haven't seen her yet. then i will go home, and be up until 1 in the morning doing homework and getting very angry. (i'm thinking i went into a bit too much detail there...but hey)

In six months i will be in my junior year...hopefully entirely freed from having to depend on the parents for transportation, which would mean that i could see my pony more often, and i won't have to spend hours stranded in various places waiting for a ride.

In one year i will finally be able to do track at another school.

In five years i will at college somewhere. maybe cornell, but only if they form an intercollegiate dressage team before i get there

In ten years i don't really know what i'll be doing. i might be in vet school. i might be a working student at a barn in europe or something, and be trying to make the olympic team. no idea. probably still in school though, for whatever it is i decide to do.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 11:04      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tomorrow i'm gonna sleep till late. then i'm gonna get up and watch tv, and call ashley. we'll go do some stupid stuff and spend too much money on nothing, and then maybe rent a movie. i'll take her home, and get real sad about her moving away to chicago

in six months my cd will be finished and our supply will already be half sold out. thanks to the successful tour we had a few months earlier, we are planning a bigger and better one right now. also... ashley will of realized that she wants to be more than just "best friends" and moves back in with me

in one year i will graduate from college. and what am i gonna do with my degree in communications? go on tour full time and "communicate" with the audiance on a nightly basis.

in five years my band has an actual fanbase. nothing too big, just enough to get by. by now i'm actually using my media production degree in some sort of way.. recording music, making stuff.. i dont know. yeah. woo

in ten years i *might* kiss a girl.

whilst doing the same stuff as in year 5

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 11:37      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow... I will define a realtionship with a female. Maybe drink some beer, and definately cut my lawn...
In Six Months... I will be looking for or possibly working at a new job. Same industry and position just a new location.
In One Year... Why do I feel that much of my life now is all mapped out and that in one, five or even ten years, very little will change? Maybe because I have a career, I own a house, I am almost thirty, fuck, I am an adult.

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 12:27      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tommorow: I will sleep until 11. Go to school for an hour. Come home and do anything I possibly can in order to keep myself busy.

Six Months: I will be living in a new city with new people, going to a new school.

One Year: I will have just finished my first year in college and will probably be working somewhere. I don't know where.

Anywhere ahead of that, I don't know.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 12:38      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ta da

[ April 30, 2002: Message edited by: Clobber ]

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 12:41      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow I will go to the doctor because i think i have Strep Throat. I will also go out for dinner with my dad.

In six months I will be turning 19, and will be beginning my first year in University. Which will most likely leave me swamped with work as well. I guess i will drink my sorrows away since i will be the legal drinking age by then..

In one year I will be done my first year @ McMaster and will be starting (hopefully) my summer job @ Dofasco where i will make enough money to pay for my next year or two at school.

In five years I will be attending Teachers college (hopefully in Canada...going to the states is so much more expensive).

In ten years I will be 28. I hope i am married, or in a serious relationship by then. I want to have kids, but i want to be a young mother...not too young mind you..
I will also be a teacher at a local High School where i will teach english. Hopefully i will be a cool teacher...and the kids will love having me teach them..yea yea.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted April 30, 2002 13:41      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1)tomorrow: get my ass in a damn plane.
2)In one year: have a big drinking party for the creation of my time machine.
3)In five years : use the time machine and go back to 2) for an extra 5 year partying.
4) In ten years : same as 3)

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 14:27      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tomorrow: i have to wake up at 5:45 because i am going to st. louis zoo for a field trip. i won't be back until six. four hours on a fucking school bus. horray.

in six months: it will be november. i'll be a junior in high school. and my girlfriend and i will (still, hopefully) be going out for a year and one month. i'll probaly have a job.

in one year: i'll be doing what i am now, probaly.

in five years: i'll be away from home, at college, hopefully getting some from my current girlfriend. i'm sure my band will be further along too.

in ten years: i'll hopefully be married to my current gilrfriend. hopefully touring. maybe thinking about having a kid too.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
matt

Member # 121

Rate Member

posted April 30, 2002 17:32      Profile for matt   Author's Homepage   Email matt   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tomorrow: i will be waking up extra early so that i can go into work at 6:15 am. Where as the day goes on i will count the minutes until 4:30 when i am off. Then after work i will be coaching/umpiring my very first little leauge baseball game.

Six Months: Going to my first year of college, working during the day[prefebly as a mail carrier]. Looking for a new apartment.

One Year. I will be looking forward to my insurance going down as i will be over 25. Enjoying my first full year of school as it is about to wind down to the end. Proposing to my wonderful girlfriend.

Five Years: Attending SDSU, Senior Year or already graduating, working at the San Diego Union Tribune, or North County Times[possible internship if they won't pay me]. Married to my wonderful girlfriend.

Ten Years: Editor of above mentioned newspapers, or any newspaper/magazine/church pamphlet that will hire me. By this time, we will already have our first born, and planning for our second.

**crosses fingers**
Thats the plan..stan

--------------------
24 hours in a day... 24 beers in a case....coincidence?

Posts: 37 | From: San Diego | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 20:18      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tomorrow: getting up at 7:30 to move to start moving to a new apartment.

six months: hopefully have a decent job somewhere in graphic design/arts, since i graduated from a good college

one year: still at a good job, getting more serious with my girlfriend. thinking about future

five years: get engaged, stick to career

ten years: married with possibly kid(s), with a nice suburban home and a baseball field quality lawn. and lotto winner

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
paul

Member # 84

Member Rated:

posted April 30, 2002 22:56      Profile for paul   Email paul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
TomorrowI have a consultation with a lecturer at 9am. i will get really confused.

In six monthsi wish i would be graduating with everyone else, but it's just not to be. plus playing in a band. i will be 20.

In one yeari will hopefully have finished university...unless i decide to come back and do honours. will hopefully have saved enough money to go overseas, or have plans for an internship or have won an art scholarship!

In five yearsi have no idea.

In ten years i have no idea.

Posts: 51 | From: brisbane. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted May 01, 2002 07:16      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Let's see...

TomorrowI will come to the same job that I've had for the last 5 years and attend some meetings, do some crap, and go home.

In six months I am hoping to be pregnant.

In one year I will quit my job and stay at home with the babe.

In five years I would like to have moved from the house we have now into a larger home.

In ten years I will be nearing 40, so that is just scary. But, I would hope that we will still be a happy family. I would also like to have begun a new career. Not sure what yet, but I've got 10 years to figure it out!

Posts: 149 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted May 01, 2002 16:33      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uh-oh.

[ May 01, 2002: Message edited by: Zesty ]

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted May 01, 2002 16:45      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow I'll drive my new first car, a 1997 Geo Prism, to school, and then to the police station to get fingerprinted for my summer job, and then home. YES!

In six months I'll be a freshie in college at LSU (#2 party school in the nation). I don't think I'll be partying that much though, because I need good grades.

In one year I'll be winding down my freshman year in college. I dunno exactly what kinda job I want to/will be doing. I'll be looking forward to summer and hopefully have a cute boyfriend to do summer things with.

In five years...whoa. I'll most likely be in graduate school somewhere in California or the western US, away from my parents and away from this shathole called the South.

In ten years I'll be 28. I want to be either married or in a serious relationship, with a kick-ass computer-related job where I get to be all nerdy and Lone Gunman-like. If I'm married by then, I might start thinking about a kid.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted May 02, 2002 20:01      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow - I'll get mashed in a field at the Essential Festival and dance around like an idiot all day and all night into the early hours of the next morning. Fun on the bun.

Six Months - I will be living on my own somewhere, and hopefully earning more money than I am right now. It would also be nice to have sex again sometime between now and then.

One Year - I'll probably be considering going back to Uni to study something or other.

Five Years - Hopefully be in a well paid job with a nice house, a car and maybe a wife or two. Possibly also Rehab of some kind.

Ten Years - Assuming I'm not dead, I'll be counting down the 35 years to my retirement, and wondering how my youth went so quickly or at least why I can't remember any of it.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted May 02, 2002 20:29      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tommorow - at the dashboard confessional show

6 months - either just starting my last year of high school or travelling with my band

one year - travelling with my band and playing shows

5 years - same as one year

10 years - homeless

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted May 02, 2002 20:30      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hahah i like the message you get after you reply to this thread it says "hold on, we're taking you back to the future"

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
emma discovery

Member # 27

Member Rated:

posted May 02, 2002 21:16      Profile for emma discovery   Email emma discovery   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tomorrow: yay friday, I'm going to my friend's birthday party in the evening

in six months: i'll be allowed to drive other under 21ers around

in one year: stressing about AP exams, again

five years: I should be in college, if I did the math right.

and the rest is too far away to even think about

--------------------
As for me, if I had fifty-three minutes to
spend as I liked, I should walk at my leisure toward a spring of fresh water

Posts: 45 | From: santa monica | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted May 02, 2002 21:35      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tomorrow: school, and then I go off to the stables and have riding lesson. And then prepare for my trip to Iowas to see weezer!

in six months: going to my first year of community college. hopefully be at my goal weight. if I would just get back on the treadmill

in one year: hopefully showing in a regional horse show.

five years: Graduation with college, hopefully opening up a photography studio, hopefully owning a horse

ten years: competing in nationals with a nice quality english pleasure show horse (i wish!) and married with 2 kids and 40 cats.

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted May 03, 2002 10:35      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
competing in nationals with a nice quality english pleasure show horse (i wish!)

i'm holding out for an american-bred warmblood of some sort. something with a big jump, talent for dressage, and a sense of humor. oh yeah.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted May 03, 2002 11:18      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tomorrow - waking up and experiancing a hang over, or is that going to be today?

6 months - just finished high school, away on leavers getting drunk once again and scoring with random chick or a girlfriend i pick up along the way.

5 years - finished uni starting some job, maybe joining the army
10 years - fucked if i know

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted May 03, 2002 12:41      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by melissa:

i'm holding out for an american-bred warmblood of some sort. something with a big jump, talent for dressage, and a sense of humor. oh yeah.

I think at this point I'd settle for a 25 year old lame quarter horse.

oh but to own a high stepping saddlebred... *sigh*

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted May 04, 2002 14:04      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tomorrow: i will get up early and go to church wearing my cap and gown because my parents are making me attend a graduation ceremony...at church. probably go downtown to riverfront and see some music at night.

six months: i'll be in the middle of my first year in college at the college of charleston...hopefully still going to class and not hanging out at the beach too much.

one year: finishing up my first year of college, still keeping in touch with my real friends from here and high school.

five years: hopefully with my degree in philosophy or english and enrolled in a good law school, maybe with a serious girlfriend and a somewhat vague image of the future.

ten years: doing something worthwhile, making money at a good job, married maybe...still having fun with the people i value most.

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted May 07, 2002 02:59      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tomorrow: i take two exams. one is my english exam, which i am not worried about whatsoever. the next is my political science exam, in which i need to pull a 90 or better. i am fucked on that one, i think. after that, im calling melissa and we may hit the hay. who knows.

six months: thats what, october? ill still be here, at asu taking classes, hopefully. same general group of friends. working two jobs likely. i will also be following the new EPL season and watching with sick pleasure as the new boys suffer brilliant defeats at the hands of leeds united. blah blah blah.

one year: hopefully ill be well on my way to attaining junior standing. ill likely have a steady full time job by this point too. i will also be preparing to move to london for my year (or more) abroad. leeds united will almost have the premiership title locked up.

five years: a few things could happen... if i end up in london, then i will likely have a dual citizenship (likely irish/american) and will be working and going to school in england. ill go to a lot of football matches, and ill be hanging out with my best friend brian, and our mutt friends, andreas (swedish/australian), olivia (french/polish), eva (danish/spanish) and everyone else.

if im still in the states, then ill still own my GTI VR6 i bet (just bout it today.)

i dont know where i will live. i might still be at ASU, but i might also be in law school on the east coast. or perhaps i will be working in NYC or DC?

i dont know.

ten years:i will be approaching my 30th birthday. that is frightening.

hopefully there will be someone of the opposite sex of some serious significance in my life.

hopefully i will have a nice job.

i see myself as a real slick international buisnessman type.

maybe ill end up working for the cia or fbi or something.

i dont know though. i dont even know.

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
karin

Member # 46

Member Rated:

posted May 17, 2002 12:32      Profile for karin   Author's Homepage   Email karin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christy:
In one year I will be in the middle of the Dartmouth exchange program.. hopefully not feeling west coast home sick.. and... stuff like that.

Hey Christy....guess what, I plan to be in Dartmouth again in exactly one year. Wonderful, and quite a coincidence, I must admit. So we'll be able to party our asses off during Green Key Weekend. I'm quite excited...I've never been to a Green Key celebration before.

The scary part of that is...I would have graduated by that time. In 7 months...before the next LOTR movie comes out, I'll be out of school. It's scary to have the future stare me in the face. At moments I sit and think about it, only to come down with a panic attack, or something close to it.

--------------------
"We may rally around the flag, but never bind our eyes, ears and mouths with it..."

Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted May 19, 2002 06:54      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tomorrow: I'll be at school, doing an Environmental Science SAC and have my earphones permanently lodged in my ears, resulting in antisocialness and strange looks from those that can hear my music (cause apparently its "too loud", pfft I say!)

6 months time: Hopefully have passed (or almost passed) year 11 successfully and have eventually gotten off my ass and got my Learner's Licence. If so, I hope to not have crashed into anything crashable yet.

1 year: I'd like to say still be with my boyfriend, but I'm not sure if that'll happen. I'll still be at school now, and hopefully my friends can drive me around, woo! I want to have saved lots of money for a car by now...if thats possible of me.

5 years: I would have studied Paleontology and/or Archaeology at University, or maybe be studying Event Management (I think it'd rock to manage something like the Warped Tour), or maybe I'd be an animal handler at a Zoo (I saw Tiger handlers at Dreamworld, the Tigers were so cute...). I'd wanna be in a serious relationship by now. I would have travelled and might be even living overseas. I wanna go to Egypt!

10 years: I'll be 26, have a good career (if all goes well) and maybe, just maybe decide to start a family. My house will have stairs, no questions about it.

Oh yeah, and I want a cocker spaniel named Chad.

--------------------
Meep!

Posts: 52 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted May 19, 2002 10:26      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so far i've been to lazy to do this, but now im bored enough to attempt it, i think.

tomorrow: i will do my german oral, during which i have to talk for 10 minutes about Anne Frank. Fun. then i will go home and revise german, french and english.

6 months: i will be 5 days off being 18. woo! i will also probably be at the same college doing french, german, english lit. and art, and will have applied to uni. and will hopefully be able to drive.

1 year: i will have nearly finished A levels, hopefully with good grades, and will have a 2 month long holiday in front of me. hopefully will still be with my boyfriend, but it'll be nearly 3 years by then so who knows?

5 years i will hopefully just be finishing a BA Joint Honours in English and French, and maybe be thinking about doing an MA in journalism, or getting a job, i dunno.

10 years: i'll be 27, so thinking about settling down and having a family, and will hopefully have a successful career and be being happy!

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.