my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » French are dumb ego-morons and I prove it

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: French are dumb ego-morons and I prove it
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted April 21, 2002 15:08      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and I can prove it :
Rightist Le Pen to Face Chirac in French Vote -Poll

Take two mad gunmen killing innocent people plus some ghetto youngsters killing a father come in help to his son and this is it.
Fear and Fascisme, acte I.

This country makes me puke. I no longer am proud of the "fake" open-minded, multi-cultural, artistic and humanist country that was France. Not that I changed my mind. But because this kind of country just died.

I had to share it. Especially with people who aren't implicated in this shit. I've been so shocked that I couldn't tlak to Kim the whole night. I won't probably ever forgive to those of my friends who think that extreme-right is a good solution to many issues.

Now I know what it is to be american and see Bush win. It's like belonging to a country that shows off as far as economics, democracy and civilization is concerned but that actually feeds some ingrown worms of hipocrisy and selfishness.

I think I'll ask political asylum to the moon.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
(thanx I feel better)

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted April 21, 2002 19:55      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
id like to see how you would react to living in the US for a year or two...

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 21, 2002 23:50      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

n.W.o.

[ April 21, 2002: Message edited by: NSA ]

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2002 01:02      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Isn't Chirac already in power though? And wouldnt he win against Jospin anyway? I dont see what the big deal is all about. So the Commie bastards arnt going to be represented in the 2nd vote.. big deal, obviously they wouldn't win there either. Maybe I just dont understand your silly French governmental ways.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2002 13:08      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the big deal is that Le Pen is a far right candidate. in other words he wants france to drop out of the european union, would probably send every immigrant in France back to their country of origin, and i wouldn't be surprised if he imposed laws on every person of foreign origin in france similar to the laws which hitler imposed on the jews.
that may not have made sense, but what i mean is Le Pen is bad news for France.
however, i personally think that many people have simply not voted this year, because everyone was sure that Chirac would win. now maybe the threat of the Front National coming into power will scare the many of french into voting.
I do sympathize though David, i think if the British National Party came into power here i'd feel just like you do.

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted April 22, 2002 13:32      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
No, Chirac wasn't sure to win. Especially since he's involved in so many affairs (corruprion affairs). France is weird. There was 16 candidates. But a lot of people didn't vote because it was a sunny week-end and everybody thought the second turn would be CHirac versus Jospin. That seemed so obvious that only extremists voted to make their candidates gain some more votes.

Americans know LePen because he said that the Shoah, the holocaust was "just a detail in WWII" (a 6 million people execution, but a detail though) and that there's no clear evidence of the existence of gas chambers.
Also, he's the guy who always plays the martyr and tells everyone there are plots everywhere. He's a friend of Saddam Hussein although he can't stand arabs in our country.

This one-eyed guy has always been the same hatred fueling bastard. An ex paratrooper.
The regreted witty and so smart comic Pierre Desproges once said "There's more compassion in the eye of a dog when it's shaking his tail than in Le Pen's tail/dick (in french, 'tail' is another slang word for 'dick') when he's shaking his eye.

Also, he's always using WW2 german words to describe things, showing he's fascinated by the 3rd Reich. When you see his face he has the same aching expressions (as if the words he's shouting were so violent they hurt him) as Hitler.

He's the perpetual ranting guy. It's prolly why people who wanted to protest against a very humdrum electoral campaign voted for him.

He's definetely the evil guy. Even you Paul couldn't make him blush .

If he is elected his first deeds would be to withdraw France from Europe. No more Euros. Back to the Francs currency, fewer exchange with other countries.
When AIDS hit the headlines back in 1984-85 he suggested we put all the people with AIDS in camps so they wouldn't contaminate others. Nice.

[ April 22, 2002: Message edited by: Colonel Klink ]

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2002 19:25      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
we discussed this all briefly in history this morning.

i'm saying this mainly because i'm so proud that i understand what's going on. hurrah!

i find it scary...the effect of voter apathy & so on.

(and as always, i have nothing of consequence to say...)

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.