my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Scared Shitless

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Scared Shitless
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted April 14, 2002 17:03      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I will NEVER feel safe in the dorms again. Never.

Last night at 3:30am.. some random scary scary man had a key to both the suite door and to my suitemate's door. My suitemate has a single and has never lost her keys. Last night while she was talking to her boyfriend on the phone.. she made sure the door was locked and stuff and went to bed. At 3:30am, she hears a set of keys go into her lock and the door opens about a foot.. then closes back about 6 inches (it's a very very squeaky door). She's very confused about what's going on. She thought the Residential Security Office (RSO) was there to get her in trouble for something.. she went to the door scared as hell and says "Excuse me?" and then she proceeds to see a SCARY SCARY SCARY MAN PEE ON OUR CARPET.

She quickly shuts the door and leans against it... and calls my other suitemate. The phone rings.. and by the time she comes out of the door to look, the man is gone.

I wake up hearing my suitemate breathing irreguarly and in a state of panic. She's talking to my other suitemate in person.. both freaked out as hell. I go out of my room to see what was going on because it didn't sound good.

For the rest of the night, we're paranoid and scared as hell about what went on. When we finally got an RSO to come to our room. He didn't help ease our minds either. He had said he had been there 30 minutes prior and made sure the suite door was locked.. and it took him 15 minutes to get to our room. So that means the guy had came to our suite within 15 minutes after the RSO, and used a KEY to get in.. and then used ANOTHER KEY to get into my suitemate's room. HOW THE FUCK DOES HE GET THESE KEYS?!?!?!

He could have raped and killed my suitemate.. But he just peed on our carpet. He could have done any number of things... and if he has the suite door key and my suitemate's key.. he could potentially have any of our room keys. (There's 6 rooms in our suite..) I have a single room. I don't feel safe anymore. I feel the need to baracade my door before I go to bed and to suddenly take on self defense classes.

After the incident.. the 3 of us slept in one of the double rooms all paranoid. We watched shrek on video and tried not to be scared anymore. At one point in the night.. someone had knocked on our door. We were too scared to open it and no one answered when we said "Who is it?" My suitemate and I ended up on the floor and looking through the crack of the door. We still dont know who that was. The 3 of us ended up going to bed around 5 or 6am..

And this morning... my suitemate had a talk with the assistant res. life dean.. and got her lock temporarily changed. I called matienence to clean up the pee, and they refused. At the res life office, the lady called up police to come to our suite to write up a report.. and the lock smith people also brought over a clean up guy with a monster vaccum to clean up the pee.

This is just all so scary.. I'm scared shitless and I don't want to be.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted April 14, 2002 19:47      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ummm, that story freaked me out.

so in less than 5 months i'm gonna be living on my own, in a big city for the first time, and i don't know anyone at all. this frightens me simply because i'm really really small. so say if something like that happened to me, i'd be screwed. *sigh*

anyway, i really hope nothing like that happens to you again, it saddens me people do that.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted April 14, 2002 20:21      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
holy shit. that would be scary. i don't know if i'd be able there for a while, knowing what happened.
Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christine

Member # 48

Rate Member

posted April 15, 2002 03:23      Profile for Christine   Email Christine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow that is freaky! I'm sorry to hear about the incident. Have you thought of who it could have been? I don't mean to make matters worse but maybe it could have been the RSO? Maybe just suss him out, see if he's a little bit...not there. That sucks how they refused to clean up the pee, the bastards. And why is your friends lock only temporarily changed? You'd think for her safety they would permanantely change it.
Anyway I'm sorry to hear about your situation and I hope it all gets cleared up soon.

--------------------
Meep!

Posts: 52 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted April 15, 2002 07:15      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is this the same suitemate that had the creepy guy watching her in the shower? cause if so, it sounds like she has a real stalker on her hands. :s

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted April 15, 2002 09:40      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is crazy! I would be scared as well if i were you.
I wonder who came back to your door and knocked? I bet it was that guy agian..i mean if it was someone who was there to help, they would have answered you when you said "Who is it"..ya know?
Man..just be careful..and keep an eye out for any scary men..
All the luck to you.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted April 15, 2002 12:11      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
shit thats scary stuff. she didnt recognize the guy at all?

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted April 15, 2002 12:39      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kismet:
Is this the same suitemate that had the creepy guy watching her in the shower? cause if so, it sounds like she has a real stalker on her hands. :s

No. This is a different suitemate. I dont think its peeping tom guy.. but it could be?? I don't know. My suitemate didn't get a look at the guy because she closed the door almost immediately. She didnt want to get physically hurt by being out there.

The RSOs here are remarkably fat. So fat.. that it's ridiculous that they're RSOs. She would have noticed it if was him. There's a couple of creepy guys around here.. but I dont think would have the capability to do it, let alone get keys somehow. I really dont know.

My sutiemate is getting a pernament lock change today. Yesterday was sunday and most people take sunday's off.. so She only got a temporary one.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted April 15, 2002 18:30      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
The RSOs here are remarkably fat. So fat.. that it's ridiculous that they're RSOs.

the security guards at my school are all old. like, really old. there's one of them who can't really walk anymore, and he's kind of deaf, so if you want something unlocked across the building you have to limp along with him for 15 minutes, longer if there's stairs. two years ago my friend saw him fall at one of the little staircases, she thought he had tripped so she didn't say anything, she didn't want to embarrass him. two weeks later, she found out that his little fall was actually him having a stroke.

it's kind of scary when these are the people who are supposed to be protecting you at night.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted April 17, 2002 00:59      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wow. your dorm is scary. i'm sorry, that really sucks. i feel bad cause i giggled at parts, like the homeless man peeing...but i couldn't help it!! as scary as it is a homeless man opening a door and peeing on the floor is funny. of course it would be a lot better if the door wasn't locked and he didn't have a key. so then it would be like a homeless man opening a random door and peeing.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted April 17, 2002 03:46      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't say he was homeless....

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted April 17, 2002 13:27      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i have a story about homeless people and dorms! there was a rumor that two years ago that some man broke into a day student room, slept in there, and then crapped in the trash can. but i don't know if it's true. i hope it's not, because now i'm on day student hallway and i sleep there sometimes.

and there are girls here who are quite convinced that there are scary people who live in the woods behind the school. i doubt it though.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted April 17, 2002 23:07      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christy:
I didn't say he was homeless....

--Christy

i know but i was tired!

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
lost at sea

Member # 70

Member Rated:

posted May 16, 2002 16:32      Profile for lost at sea   Author's Homepage   Email lost at sea   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if shes tired, dont listen to a single thing she says.

--------------------
"why does boy meet girl leave me feeling ripped off? the Love Police has been tipped off..."
-kind of like spitting

Posts: 173 | From: ...breathing air that's soaking wet | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.