my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » april fools

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: april fools
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2002 09:30      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
anyone have any good ones?

i was out with a girl last night and we ended up hooking up but just to scare her, while we were getting it on, i said "april fools.. i dont really wanna go out with u". she wasnt too happy. o well she knew i was just joking so its all good.

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2002 18:29      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it didn't even occur to me that it was april fool's day until i read this post. yeah, i'm cool.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2002 19:01      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
april fools isn't too fun at my school - i mean, in my opinion the most fun pranks involve stealing shit and putting it in odd places. but if we did that, everyone would cry "honor code" and it wouldn't be too fun.

but there was an amusing joke played on the photo teacher - the majority of the students, including me, didn't even notice it until today, but sam the photo teacher has worn some kind of white collared shirt every day for the past 2 years. so his wife took all of his shirts, filling his box of stuff that had come from the dry-cleaners with other stuff, and gave them to sarah, a teacher, who hung them all over the school with little labels on them that said "the sam (insert last name) project."

so today we all saw sam wearing a green shirt. it was funny.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 02, 2002 01:32      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didnt get one prank today. How lame. I almost forgot about april fools all together. This year sucks.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
ruddegar

Member # 79

Member Rated:

posted April 03, 2002 01:56      Profile for ruddegar   Author's Homepage   Email ruddegar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
level plane pulled an ok one. www.level-plane.com
Posts: 67 | From: Melbourne | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted April 03, 2002 21:00      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the only thing anyone did to me was take my back pack and hide it behind another kids desk. cool. real o-fricken-riginal. dumb asses. i <3 high school.
Posts: 41 | From: 1795 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.