my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » I'm a Loser

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm a Loser
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2002 07:34      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So, last night I lost a game of pool to fat mike of NOFX. The worst part was that I played an awesome game of pool and it came down to the eight ball and he choked on it once and then I choked on it and he sunk it on the next shot. Very dissapointing for us little people out there. I really wanted to brag about beating a rockstar...
Posts: 149 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2002 08:00      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did he at least have the decency to buy you a beer? That would have been nice of him.

Besides, at least you got to play pool with Fat Mike. I've never done that.

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 28, 2002 10:25      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
At least you're a proper Loser. That must be worth something.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 28, 2002 10:47      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tssss... bragging isn't nice
I mean bragging by saying "I lost a pool game to that fat mike dude" instead of "wow wow I played pool with fat mike !". Playing pool with a punk star is way more funny than winning against anyone (except a punkstar).

Anyways, punks are fierce pool players and bowling players. Cuz those are the places where you also can drink beers
I became good at pool like this. Plus trying to play when drunk makes you even better when you play sober.

I bet you'd have beaten Fat Mike at Boggles
Ask him.
Ps : tell him he still owes 15 bucks and a condom to David from France. He'll understand.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2002 11:04      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You're right, David. Bragging isn't nice, but I had a semi-interesting story to tell on an incredibly boring message board. I couldn't resist. I didn't think anyone would read it anyway. (Just kidding Paul!) Besides, I lost so it wasn't really bragging Anyway, he did not buy me a beer, but he was very nice.

P.S. I can kick everybody's ass at Boggle!

[ March 28, 2002: Message edited by: Jody ]

[ March 28, 2002: Message edited by: Jody ]

Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2002 12:16      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
in the summer when my band played warped tour, we went to our van after the show. we were parked in the band parking lot so all the tour busses were around us. anyways Me first and the gimme gimmies were having their usual after-warped party and me and my friends walked by and wanted to crash the party. one of the dudes in fenix tx noticed us and said something to fat mike. next thing i know fat mike throws an empty beer can at us and was saying "take off you fucking hosers! go home and play some hockey". lol so we took off for a bit and almost got in a scrap with the guys in sum41, they werent happy with us when my friend called them suck 41. they eventually left and we went back to the me first party and were asking fat mike if he could throw a full beer can at us. he wasnt impressed.

now im not a jerk or anything but i just thought it was an interesting and fun story

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2002 12:54      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmmm...I'm not sure if that last comment was a rip on me or something, but I also thought that was an interesting story. See, I don't think that "celebrities" or well known people are any different than anyone else, but what makes the story interesting is the fact that a lot of people know the person you are referring to. It's a lot like if you had a friend Speedy and he knew another friend Shorty and you were talking to Speedy and you said, "Hey, I saw Shorty the other day." You think Speedy might be interested because he also knows Shorty...
Whatever.

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 28, 2002 15:17      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Speedy and I go back long !

And you know Shorty too, Jody ?

Such a small world !

--------------------

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 28, 2002 17:48      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I tell my friend all the time when I see this girl who is a mutual friend.

He replies, "And......?"

And then I kick his mutual ass.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2002 21:19      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my post wasnt making fun of yours. it actually happened

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted March 28, 2002 21:35      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
From Foo's story it sounds like Fat Mike is an asshole. Sum 41 are dicks anyways, I almost punched out Deryck, one time.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2002 02:46      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i was in america the other day
and this chick called britney asked if she could please suck my dick
i told the little teeniebopper where to go and the bitch started begging and weeping and stuff
so in the end i let her..........and then i woke up
actually i dont what the whole thing is with her if you were to walk down the street and see her as a normal person you wouldnt exactly wet your keks over her
hmmmmm lets have a discussion about britney spears whos the loser now?..........

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2002 07:51      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fat Mike is a sarcastic SOB...but he is also nice...you just can't be too easily offended...

...and you know who rocks a mean cue?...Matt Hensley (skateboarder...rode for H-Street, Plan B and now Black Label)...he's a fickin' billiards phenom!...and he skated to the Pogues "Sunny Side of the Street" in the Black Label Video "Label Kills"...very nice...

While kind of on the topic on NOFX, the NOFX/Rancid split is good...they cover each others songs...

ok bye.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2002 09:04      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I can kick everybody's ass at Boggle!

Jody, come play with me! David doesn't like boggle and I always hafta bug him to get him to play it with me

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2002 09:34      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah i agree with RJ. Fat Mike isnt a bad guy but he likes to com across as an asshole. hes just a really sarcastic guy

--------------------

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2002 10:28      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I play a mean Boggle too...we should do an intercontinental Boggle tourney!...imagine the bragging rights being able to say you're the international Boggle Champion of the Bored!...what prestige!...what glory!

I'm down for Scrabble and Pictionary too...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 29, 2002 12:00      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We play boggle with kim alternatively in english then in french. And I always beat'er !
And she always tries to invent words in french

--------------------

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2002 14:18      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
anyone up for battleship?
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2002 15:38      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:

and i thought i was the only one!
i would kick everyone's ass at monopoly! i'm the monopoly queen! only problem is, there may be some confusion over the names of the streets...

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Neo

Member # 56

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2002 18:14      Profile for Neo   Author's Homepage   Email Neo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am the master at Star Wars monopoly. Boba Fett and I will take anyone down.

--------------------
Robots.

Posts: 64 | From: NorCal | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted March 30, 2002 02:52      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
And I always beat'er !

boys have such selective memories. we started playing half in english, half in french because when we used to play in english and I would win he'd be all butthurt like "oh it's because it's in english blah blah blah."

also, david constantly makes up/spells words wrongly in english. so pshha on him.

and he doesn't always win (although I admit most of the time he does, being that his grasp on english is a lot better than mine on french).

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 30, 2002 14:00      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Neo:
I am the master at Star Wars monopoly. Boba Fett and I will take anyone down.

I won't hesitate to call you a homo.

I wish I could say I kick ass at the Game of Life, but I have been beaten. It's still fun though.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted March 31, 2002 21:37      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jody:
I really wanted to brag about beating a rockstar...

Fat Mike is not a rosk star

Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2002 10:29      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh...I also rule at Monopoly and Scrabble And just for the record...I have had other interesting encounters with famous-type peoples, but I haven't said anything for the fear of being yelled at...Just so you know that I don't ALWAYS brag. I still maintain that these encounters make for interesting stories and I encourage others to share their stories. Anyway, it is probably easier to meet "rockstars" in a smaller city because there is only one cool bar/hangout in the whole friggin' town!
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2002 12:54      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Blah blah blah, JODY IS A NAMEDROPPER!

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.