my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » I have had fucked up dreams four days in a row

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I have had fucked up dreams four days in a row
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 26, 2002 08:57      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Last night was weird. First, my father and my brother accompanied me to go driving (golfing). So we go to this place which is by the freeway, but only an underpass, you cannot get on. On the right side is a golf course. We walked up all the way until we saw there wasn't a driving range. There was a park.

So we go back towards where the street is. On the left side, apparently, is a form of a golf course. When we get there, there are some buildings. It looks like a medical complex. We get in an elevator. I press the button to go up, but the elevator lights start going weird.

This is where you'd expect the elevator to drop down quickly. No, it just slowly goes down one floor. We sit there a while wondering what has happened. My father has disappeared. I decide to press the OPEN DOOR button. An obese woman who's skin color is disfigured is standing, wearing a nurse's uniform. She is a zombie. However, she just waits for us to exit the elevator, no problems.

Inside there are more crazy zombies. Some more extreme "I am going to bite your head off zombies". I begin walking down some halls. There is a choir of six girls who look exactly the same. They look very vicious, though as if they are being trained. I realize my brother is not there, but my friend (Wayne). Not as if they traded places, but it seems like it was always me and Wayne.

Now all of a sudden we have health bars, status, inventory, and everything. We enter a room with a non-zombie woman. She has blonde hair, but still wears a nurses uniform. She tells us to hurry. We begin going around, finding these "patients" who are actually wanting to taste our brains. We knock them out, then (this is the weird part) press a button, and then their health will go all the way up. Slowly, their sleep will go into the danger levels, and wil begin rising back up.

We continue doing this to several other crazy zombie patients, until we get a key in one of the patient's rooms. Then, the blonde girl who had been helping us convinces me to knock her out and put her to sleep. I don't know why. We started running out of the room.

And then I woke up.

What the fuck is wrong with me?

[ March 26, 2002: Message edited by: w3rd souljah ]

--------------------
I like taking showers.

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 26, 2002 09:01      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, and I don't play video games. So, it isn't because I play too many video games. Or...I haven't played video games in a while. And I have never played a Resident Evil game or anything. Or anything above super nintendo.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2002 19:25      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Maybe you have a secret fear of hospitals or sicknesses.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted March 27, 2002 01:07      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This morning I had a dream involving puppies. Two beagles, and another dog of unspecified type. I got to walk them and play with them. They were so cute. aww.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted March 27, 2002 01:16      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
maybe you just listen to john fogarty too much
or maybe its just a dream and you shouldnt worry about it too much
you may be a wanker but i dont think youre insane everyone has wierd dreams

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 27, 2002 13:56      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
William, I've been reading a lot about dreams explanations (Freud among others) and yes, they all have explanations. Some are explained by what you did during the past day. It's because your brain is analyzing, during your sleep all the data you got from the day. It's tries to make it match with all your knowledge and fears and passions and thoughts. Like when you play with lego and you try several different combiantions, you often come up with weird things and in the end only keep structured objects.
Besides, some events might just trigger off some past memories that you couldn't even be aware of.

So, I thing you would lie if you'd say that you've never played videogames (such as resident evil or so) ever. Or watched someone do it. You definitely got way into one of those games.

May I mention that some physical aspects influence our dreams. For instance, in your digestion process, if your stomach comes across a hard piece to digest and then gets rid of it, the motion of that tough part through your pipes induces a feeling of "falling down". Who never had a fall in one of his dreams ?

And since it's in the dreams places and people are discontinuous but without shocking you, it's a well-known dreamlife fact. At one second you're alone with your bro and ask him something but it's your friend who's answering in the exact place of your brother, but it won't shock you. Like at one moment you're in your room and the second after you're at school and right after in the mall (come on, you're life is only bedroom-school-mall, isn't it ? ). That's because in our brain elements are mixed together. ANd in real life, physical laws prevent you from being in two separate places at the same time.

You're not insane. Or maybe you are, and so am I

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Neo

Member # 56

Member Rated:

posted March 27, 2002 14:11      Profile for Neo   Author's Homepage   Email Neo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A good way to analyze your dreams are to think about the different people and objects within the dream and how they make you feel, doing that may lead you to some sort of conclusion. At least that's what I've learned in psychology classes. Freud and all that other dream interpretation stuff is pretty much bullshit.

--------------------
Robots.

Posts: 64 | From: NorCal | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 27, 2002 14:25      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what is bullshit with freud is what we make freud say he hasn't said.
he hasn't said every dream had a sexual conotation. But, yet, some dreams have sexual explanations, since eros and thanatos, life and death, sex, reproduction and survival are the main leaders of our lives.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 27, 2002 15:15      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have seen Resident Evil for a total of 10 minutes. I have never played it. That was even 3 years ago. I have seen Dawn of the Dead, but two years ago. That was the second zombie dream out of the four. I didn't have a dream last night. It's odd.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 27, 2002 15:30      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
here's a ?...did you have the exact same dream all four nights? different dreams? or the same dream but there was something new added to it every night?

cuz it sounds like whenever your with ur family u try to enjoy the time together but it ends up nothing like what u were expecting or hoping for.

the zombies...well the only thing i can think is that u feel like almost everyone around you is fake, or lying to you.

and...you try to help the people around you
but u fuck up sometimes and ur afraid your
making things worse. u know though
eventually everything will turn out ok.
lastly, the running away- that's obvious ur
trying to get away from whatever was
bothering you.

don't take this all like seriously to the letter, i have no clue whether that's you or not. this dream can be interpretted 1000 different ways...there's my thoughts on it. enjoy.

Posts: 41 | From: 1795 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 27, 2002 16:56      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you switch between you and u and your and ur. You confused me.

They were different non-sequitor dreams.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.