my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Paul's Retouched Vegas Picture!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Paul's Retouched Vegas Picture!
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2002 15:21      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Last night I was trying to avoid doing my homework, and I came up with this:

Yippe! So Paul, when are you gonna show us the rest of your photos from Vegas?

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2002 17:57      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HOLY CRAP!! That scared the shit out of me. :-X

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2002 19:12      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that made me laugh. probably a lot more than it should have.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2002 19:27      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha that is actually disturbing..

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2002 21:09      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ozma bin Paul? Heh am I a emo/terrorist band?

Very.. interesting.. heh and a bit disturbing!

Alright alright I gotta get off my ass and post the rest of the pictures, they turned out quite funny nice job!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 18, 2002 21:33      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha. cracked me up. and scared me a lil.
Posts: 41 | From: 1795 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted March 19, 2002 14:16      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Emo/terrorist band? Now that's a new concept. Well, I guess depression and anger could combine to form sucide bombings. Actually, I think Colonel Klink called you that awhile back, and while I was spray painting on your beard, I remembered it.

Anyway, a lot of people said that it was frightening, so I was wondering, what's the scariest thing about it? The "Osama bin Paul" turban? The beard? The blackened teeth? The eyes that come out of nowhere on the sunglasses? Let me know so that I can incorporate more of this into future pictures.

--------------------
MWA HA HA HA HA!

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 19, 2002 14:21      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well since you mispelled "Osama" as "Osma" which is sort of close to "Ozma" the band, thats how I came to that conclusion Look at your spelling!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted March 19, 2002 19:39      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i thought maybe i'd try to wait a few days before responding because i laughed to hard. well, i looked at it again and i still can't stop laughing. that rocks. especially the teeth.
Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted March 19, 2002 20:11      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
holy crap, i didn't even notice the mis-spellation. and that's the kind of thing i usually notice and comment upon. i must be going senile. hurrah.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted March 19, 2002 20:49      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dude! I didn't even notice the misspelling either! And I was looking at my creation and laughing my ass off for about 5 minutes after I made it. Damn!

Actually, the whole thing started with the teeth; my sister came up with the idea for that. And then it just went downhill from there...

--------------------
MWA HA HA HA HA!

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 20, 2002 17:04      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
bwahahahahhaa... that ones a keeper!!
ruddegar

Member # 79

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2002 06:06      Profile for ruddegar   Author's Homepage   Email ruddegar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i just got a digital camera. shhh.

Posts: 67 | From: Melbourne | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 21, 2002 10:45      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HE SO KEWL! LET BE FRIENZ

--------------------
I like taking showers.

ruddegar

Member # 79

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2002 16:22      Profile for ruddegar   Author's Homepage   Email ruddegar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
jeffk lives
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 21, 2002 18:11      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OH NOES I THINKS JEFF K WUOLD TAKL MOER LIEK THISS!!!!!111

I was typing in AOL speak. Jesus, I can't believe you didn't know.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

ruddegar

Member # 79

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2002 21:32      Profile for ruddegar   Author's Homepage   Email ruddegar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my dark glasses hamper my reading ability.
lost at sea

Member # 70

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2002 15:59      Profile for lost at sea   Author's Homepage   Email lost at sea   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ruddegar:
i just got a digital camera. shhh.

oh so attractive and stylin. check out the posture and how his arms make him look like hes gonna fly away. off of the island and over to the states. you can see it in his eyes. the glasses dont hide anything. i dont know what you are trying to pull here.

--------------------
"why does boy meet girl leave me feeling ripped off? the Love Police has been tipped off..."
-kind of like spitting

Posts: 173 | From: ...breathing air that's soaking wet | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
ruddegar

Member # 79

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2002 03:30      Profile for ruddegar   Author's Homepage   Email ruddegar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
player hater.
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2002 11:09      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you're money, baby.

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.