my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » at newbury comics today...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: at newbury comics today...
damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 14, 2002 15:30      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i ran into this lovely little birthday card:::

"It's all fun and games until someone gets poked in the eye with a dick."

I loved it. Had me rollin for a good 10 minutes.

Posts: 41 | From: 1795 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted March 14, 2002 18:11      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i love getting birthday cards there. it'd be cool if they sold jolly peckers...i can't find anywhere that sells those and mine broke
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted March 14, 2002 21:03      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hahaha. i want to see that card and possibly buy it.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted March 15, 2002 15:50      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
for my birthday my friend got me an old people card. on the front it said "the perfect card for someone your age", only she crossed out "your age" and wrote "like you".

and when you open it, this thingy pops out into your face that says "you can read it without your glasses! (don't thank me, i'm just trying to help)"

lame, yes...but nothing beats being half-blind and getting an old people card.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 15, 2002 16:45      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm gonna have to start buying all my b-day cards from there. i luv 'em. they crack me the effe up.
damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 16, 2002 12:35      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm going back to newbury to buy some of the kick ass cards. maybe i'll turn it into another of my projects. i can get pretty creative with shit like that. i love mod podge.
That Kid Jay

Member # 50

Member Rated:

posted March 17, 2002 09:12      Profile for That Kid Jay   Email That Kid Jay   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I love Newbury Comics.
Posts: 164 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide

Member # 134

Member Rated:

posted March 17, 2002 09:25      Profile for LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide   Email LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
agreed

--------------------
so tired of messing everything up
so tired of leaving friends behind
so tired of landing on the sidewalk
-the lemon brigade

Posts: 65 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted March 17, 2002 15:14      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok, does anyone know where i can find jolly peckers? they might be called jumping jolly peckers.
damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 18, 2002 21:42      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
actually i have never heard of 'em. sorry.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.