my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » took me forever to find you all again...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: took me forever to find you all again...
damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 10, 2002 17:12      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it took me forever to find this place again. everytime i checked this site it was still down. i always miss this bored when it goes down...or changes location spontaneously. i'm glad i found it again. i missed you all.
Posts: 41 | From: 1795 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2002 18:54      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
who are you?

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
That Kid Jay

Member # 50

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2002 19:02      Profile for That Kid Jay   Email That Kid Jay   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, who are you? It's been here for a while.
Posts: 164 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 11, 2002 05:24      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well i checked back a couple weeks ago and it wasn't here. or i'm just stupid and didn't click the right link or something but i kept getting that thing that was like "all your bored are no longer belong to us."

Hi. I'm Danielle, or Danni, from Massachusetts. I'm 17, I'm a girl, I like good music, you probably didn't know me before since I have changed names a few times, and I don't know anyone on here personally, no one comes from Lynn I don't think. Anywayz though, if you didn't know me before, know you at least know my name. See you guyz around.

***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2002 07:22      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I remember you. You have been around, on and off for a couple of years even...

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 11, 2002 08:05      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes. I do remember this person. By the way, everyone thinks they listen to good music.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 11, 2002 11:56      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you're wrong William, I think everyone listens to crap

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
That Kid Jay

Member # 50

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2002 12:52      Profile for That Kid Jay   Email That Kid Jay   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I remember your picture, what was your name before?

quote:
Originally posted by w3rd souljah:
Yes. I do remember this person. By the way, everyone thinks they listen to good music.

Not me, I know I listen to good music.

melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2002 16:04      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hmmm. i thought i knew of all the massholes.

maybe not.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2002 19:41      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
as did i, but yet another mass kid sneaks onto the board, o well

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 11, 2002 20:26      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i don't remember what my name was before, i think i had three or four...one maybe was f00fan182311... but i promptly got rid of that when i turned 14 and found better music. lol.

that thing about how i listen to good music i sais that becuz everything thinks that. joke. get it. ha ha.

i didn't know anyone from mass. anywayz, now i know of two of you.. hi. again, i'm danielle. nice to meet you guyz.

damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 11, 2002 20:26      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
nice to meet everyone else too.
damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 11, 2002 20:33      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
again.
That Kid Jay

Member # 50

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2002 20:39      Profile for That Kid Jay   Email That Kid Jay   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I use to be a Masshole. And right now I'm almost one.

[ March 11, 2002: Message edited by: That Kid Jay ]

LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide

Member # 134

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2002 21:15      Profile for LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide   Email LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Now you're just a cthole. I use to be a cthole and now im a masshole. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

welcome [back].

\george

--------------------
so tired of messing everything up
so tired of leaving friends behind
so tired of landing on the sidewalk
-the lemon brigade

Posts: 65 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Just Kenny

Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2002 22:05      Profile for Just Kenny   Email Just Kenny   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by damnedmitliss:
i don't remember what my name was before, i think i had three or four...one maybe was f00fan182311... but i promptly got rid of that when i turned 14 and found better music. lol.

the foo fighters fuckin rock, if you are insinuating that they do not. and if you arent, let this be a lesson. i guess. hi.

--------------------
Truly,
Kenny

Posts: 119 | From: Freetopia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2002 13:30      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i could see that coming!

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 13, 2002 16:29      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you kiddin me...i love the foo fighters...however...blink has gone way down the tubes and i just don't even wanna mention 311. horrible. just plain sucky. but i love the foo fighters..i just bought the colour and the shape.
one of the best cds i own.

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted March 13, 2002 18:08      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by damnedmitliss:
i just bought the colour and the shape.
one of the best cds i own.

you just got it? you've been missing out.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.