my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Think of the kittens

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Think of the kittens
That Kid Jay

Member # 50

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2002 14:27      Profile for That Kid Jay   Email That Kid Jay   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

http://members.aol.com/johnk0/godkills.jpg

Posts: 164 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2002 15:26      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Holy fuck. Why is Domokun in the background???? HE DOES NOT KILL KITTENS. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT. He's a cute cuddly creature who likes to fart when it's excited. Nope! He doesn't kill kittens! I am serious too.. I'm an effing domokun lover. You have no idea.

As for the whole kitten issue... this boy gave me a flyer of that saying that it reminded me of him. But there was no Domokun!!!

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2002 16:14      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
before i say anything else, i must first say this...

quote:
Originally posted by Christy:

EEEE! where'd you get that?! that rocks my socks off and into the freaking wash machine!

as far as the kitten thing... i laughed for about twenty minutes. that's so funny.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2002 16:57      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Domokun kinda looks like that big red hump thing from Looney Tunes that would always be after Bugs Bunny. Frankly, I find both of them frightening, but Domokun is scarier (must be the teeth. and the small, black, beady eyes).

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2002 17:24      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The domokun doll in my photo is actually my friend's. I bought it for him for his birthday. You can order domo stuff online at www.wizzywig.com. (Note: For 'pre-orders' on that site.. they have to import from Japan first, then you'll get it. That's what ended up happening for me.) There's more domokun stuff here. I highly suggest checking out the movie. It's so funny.

I'd also like to say that my mind is shit.

quote:
As for the whole kitten issue... this boy gave me a flyer of that saying that it reminded me of him. But there was no Domokun!!!

I meant to say that he gave me a flyer of that.. and he said that the flyer reminded him of me because apparently, I have a big "I LOVE SEX" reputation here.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2002 21:19      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
boy, that picture is getting around like a whore on a lazy susan.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
breedge

Member # 128

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2002 22:47      Profile for breedge   Email breedge   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wrong kristin.

unless it's a motorised lazy susan.

--------------------
oh please, if i wanted to hear mindless droning i'd befriend an airconditioner.

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2002 23:50      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i guess it can be motorized...but it's getting around, and that's the main point.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2002 02:45      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i hate kittens
so now ill feel much better everytime im stroking the blood sausage

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted March 06, 2002 09:49      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kiddy:
i hate kittens

you're a bad man!

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 06, 2002 13:18      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Chirsty, are you into recycling or what ? Is your water bottles chair safe? Or is it the kind that automatically squeezes itself, depending on your weight (a kinda scale-chair) ?

1)Domokuns have been killed by the dinosaurs
2)Dinosaurs have been killed by a drunkard asteroid that didn't even have a flying licence
3)Spielberg revives the dinosaurs
4)Spielberg revives the domokuns
5)The asteroid goes on rehab
End of time.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted March 07, 2002 08:57      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The chair was for an art project. I had to construct a chair with legs and a back. Most people copped out and built one out of wood while I chose water bottles, cardboard, and plexiglass. It can sustain my weight... although I didn't have enough time so I just duct taped the back onto the chair and it fell over. It's not THAT sturdy.. but when you sit on it, it's like a magical ride that rocks back and forth and sways to the side. Heh.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.