my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » seeing old friends on MTV

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: seeing old friends on MTV
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2002 16:16      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.mtv.com/onair/toughenough/competitors/pete.jhtml

so i turn on the tv and notice a familiar face. what the fuck? thats pete!

i lived in a small town in NJ until i was 16. that was 5 years ago. i havent kept in touch at all, and then BAM... one of my best friends from back in the day... on MTV's lamest show.

now i HAVE to watch the whole season. weak.

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2002 17:03      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i still think knowing girls on your floor and in your building who are on girls gone wild is more fun

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2002 17:05      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think you have a point

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted March 03, 2002 11:44      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.mtv.com/onair/toughenough/clipsarchive1/

The competitor in one of the clips, Daryl, goes to my college and is in my Rhetoric of Technology class. I partied at his house last night.

*Pixie*

Member # 60

Member Rated:

posted March 06, 2002 20:25      Profile for *Pixie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Pixie*   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The chicks on the MTV True Life special about plastic surgery went to my high school. And they were annoying even back then. I wanted to puke when I saw them on the show. People like that shouldnt be allowed on TV.

--------------------
*Dani*

Posts: 13 | From: Woodland Hills, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.