my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Hey remember that one time when that plane crashed into the Pentagon?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey remember that one time when that plane crashed into the Pentagon?
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 27, 2002 20:47      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, me neither/

--------------------
I like taking showers.

the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2002 21:24      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah i also seem to remember something about a plane in pittsburg or something? i dunno

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 27, 2002 22:24      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Que es el 'pentagon', no tengo un pentagon en mi casa.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 28, 2002 11:02      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

--------------------
I like taking showers.

LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide

Member # 134

Member Rated:

posted February 28, 2002 13:57      Profile for LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide   Email LayingTiredOnSunbeamsSide   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yes. i was about 15 minutes from it. in a government building.

--------------------
so tired of messing everything up
so tired of leaving friends behind
so tired of landing on the sidewalk
-the lemon brigade

Posts: 65 | From: Seattle, WA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted February 28, 2002 22:11      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NSA:
Que es el 'pentagon', no tengo un pentagon en mi casa.

I haven't had spanish in 4 years and I've been drinking a lot tonight, but does that say you don't know what a pentagon is, and you don't have one in your house?

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 03, 2002 22:10      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
paul is smart.

and it's really weird how people have just neglected to remember the pentagon. even in australia, you'd be hard pressed to find a person who would remember both... meh.

the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted March 03, 2002 22:13      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and the plane in pennsilvania!!! four planes crashed that day! not two.. not even 3.

4!!

the news says that passengers were heros and sacrifced themselves to save people in DC. but the way its just been ignored/ forgoten about... shoot, i'm thinking it was shot down, out da sky

[ March 03, 2002: Message edited by: the mdogg ]

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted March 03, 2002 23:26      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
but we all know who the real culprit behind this all is...

http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php?author=Darkhorizons&ID=51707

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 04, 2002 17:44      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickb0y:
paul is smart.

and it's really weird how people have just neglected to remember the pentagon. even in australia, you'd be hard pressed to find a person who would remember both... meh.

Ahem. I bring it up and PAUL makes a quip in Spanish and HE is smart?

P.S. We all know Miss Cleo did it. SHE BE KNOWIN DER TINGS ABOUT EVRAHTING!

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted March 05, 2002 17:05      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by w3rd souljah:

SHE BE KNOWIN DER TINGS ABOUT EVRAHTING!

I tell you everyting!
-Ms. Swan

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.