my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Suicide/Murder

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Suicide/Murder
Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted February 16, 2002 15:14      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I posted this on other boards but I'll post it here to, last night I found out that a close friend of mine killed his wife than proceded to kill himself. It's a kick in the fucking face, and it really is the worst fucking feeling I have since last year when two friends of mine died in a car crash. So last night we dealt with the best way we could, Scotch shots, it helped for then, but now I am sober and it has settled in, so now I am using all my energy to keep from punching a wall.

This is the worst fucking thing I've ever had to go through.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 17, 2002 01:40      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I find it ironic as hell that your sig says "Learn to Deal". Wow. Anyway...all I can say is...that really sucks.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted February 17, 2002 15:08      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i heard from three different friends about that yesturday. that is fucking nuts. nothing like that ever happens around here, so it was a shock. i didn't know either of them though. uuhhmmm yes. so i'm sorry ben and i hope you feel alright soon.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted February 18, 2002 10:57      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, misery loves company, so I am right there with you Woody, due to the fact that one of my closest friends since Elementary school was missing for the last 4 months until his body was spotted in the river last week. It's no fun, is it?
Posts: 149 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.