my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Let's get physical!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Let's get physical!
StarStruckOne

Member # 83

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2002 23:11      Profile for StarStruckOne   Email StarStruckOne   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Alright face it the bored is lame right now. So I want to hear it from you all: sexual history, making out, fun stories, virginity, anything. No one her ever talks about that crap so I figure its time. I'm bored. Spice up my life.

postscript: Most of you here are way too obsessed with being intellecual and fear discussing this. But hey we're family right? Come on, out with it!

[ February 14, 2002: Message edited by: StarStruckOne ]

--------------------
~*Christy*~

Posts: 40 | From: Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 00:23      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I had sex in the backroom of my work once, and got a blowjob in the office when we were open. It was fun. I am so risque.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 03:32      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
back when i was haing sex like a madman (dear god it's been ages) i think i did it in all the usual places eg. carparks, cinemas, in the uni tavern toilets, parks, kiddie play fort dealies.

we tried the slide, but it just didn't work. and we thought about the beach, then realised that getting sand in our orifices does not = fun.

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 06:16      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I had a girlfriend that used to love to fuck in public. So, that translated into sex in these places...

On a slide, on swings, on those merry-go-rounds that you have ot push to spin. (Picture that one, me running around a park naked to get the thing going) On a sledding hill, in a burger King Bathroom, in a back booth of a dimly lit bar, in the bed of a Ford Ranger while my buddy was driving, in the elevator at my work, on my bosses desk, anywhere...

As for virginity...
Talk about horrible. We ended up in the basement of a house during a party. On a vinyl couch two curious kids got frisky and naked. It lasted longer than your averagetquila shot, but not by much. The kicker, we got walked in on.

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 07:59      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I too did all the usual cliche things...

In the girls restroom of my high school while I was supposed to be running "office errands" (I collected the roll call sheets and so did she)...

Under the huge slide/play area thing in a park in the sand...sand bad if you have no blanket...

Numerous times in a few different vehicles...

But the really weird thing is never at the movies (while a movie was playing, once after a midnight movie in the bathroom)...I guess it was always too important to me to get my money's worth...movies are just too expensive...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
That Kid Jay

Member # 50

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 08:57      Profile for That Kid Jay   Email That Kid Jay   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Jay has NOTHING to talk about. Move along now.
Posts: 164 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 09:46      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ha. back in my freshman year of college, i was at my then-girlfriend's dorm. she was about to give me a blow job, when her roomate walked in, horrified. she ran away (virgin not only by action that girl), and my then-girl was embarassed/laughing, and i didn't get my gratification. (biatch) Probably the only time i ever got walked in on.

As for places, i tend to be a traditionalist. nothing weirder than a house bathroom for me.

Anyone ever get road head? And did you crash the car if so?

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 11:21      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You know those special baby rooms in malls and other public places where people can go to change thier childs diapers? Well i have had quite a few sexual encounters in those rooms..
various bathrooms at parties...and thats about it..this was all wiht the same person/only person i have had sex with.

Here is another question to spice things up..
Any funny role playing shananagins going on??

I have to admit, i once dressed up in my catholic girl uniform (kilt and white button up shirt thing) and had my ex where part of the guys uniform...it was quite funny..until my brother stopped by for a visit..needless to say, that didn't last long.

[ February 15, 2002: Message edited by: Clobber ]

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 11:59      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Catholic School Girl outfits...yummy!

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 12:14      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i agree!!! catholic school uniforms are a great thing!!! although i dont consider myself a catholic i still go to a catholic school and i love the uniform its very...easily accesible. haha. i once got it on in science class. the class was filing out to go to an assembly and me and my gf casually stayed behind. i've had my encounters with numorous bathrooms, sides of ppl's houses (while a party is going on in the back yard). thats all i can really think of for me

my friend got a blowjob while driving, smoking and eating a sub...AT THE SAME TIME!!! he told me he accidentally dropped some lettus in her hair too. lol

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 14:36      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Uhhhh...I am very much a virgin. The most I have ever done is kiss a guy on the cheek...and that was second grade. Lately, it's been getting especially pathetic. I need to make out with someone...soon.

And, while we're on guys' catholic school girl fetishes, I'd like to ask a burning question of mine. Why are guys always turned on by virgins? At least that's the info I've gathered.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 14:45      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im still a virgin. the stuff i metnioned above was just other stuff.

but as for the virgin question... i think it hasta do with pleaseure because its tighter... plus its just the whole mental idea of someone being innocent that can be a turn on

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
That Kid Jay

Member # 50

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 14:52      Profile for That Kid Jay   Email That Kid Jay   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, I did make out for 6 hours one time. But that's ALL I did.
Posts: 164 | From: Connecticut | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 16:46      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Uhhhh...I am very much a virgin. The most I have ever done is kiss a guy on the cheek...and that was second grade. Lately, it's been getting especially pathetic.

same here, pretty much. well, unless you count truth or dare, 6th grade, kissed some guy on the cheek. oh, the excitement. then, after middle school (where nobody ever looked at me, loser i am) i went to an all-girls' school. really, i don't recommend single-sex boarding schools. especially in really dead towns where the average IQ of the residents is about -30. no, i'm not bitter. at least i don't actually live there.

i need to get out more. i think i'm getting really, really boring. more so than ever.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 18:24      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not gettin any. Infact, I've never gotten any.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 21:17      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i've never done anything! i've never got anything either unless you count my friend kissing me on the cheek.

however...i have some masturbation stories about this kid i know if anyone's really interested...

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted February 15, 2002 22:51      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i've done pretty much every traditional thing that comes before sex... but the details really aren't that interesting.

i'm a virgin.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 22:55      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
in august of this summer... i kissed a girl for the first time. actually she kissed me. it was fucking pathetic... i could not make the first move. we were sitting there forever. sweating it big time, and she finally took control. weak. we made out a couple more times over the summer. now she's my best friend and i still haven't kissed anyone. oh and i'm hopelessly in love with her. haha...

and that is my entire sexual history. fuck.

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted February 15, 2002 23:03      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
a kid i know claims to have masturbated 23 times in one day. is that something you want to brag about?

i don't have anything too interesting, considering i'm still a virgin. even if i tried something i wouldn't know what to do.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 15, 2002 23:58      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
One time I jerked off in a dressing room.

No...no I didn't. Wow. That'd be sick.

P.S.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted February 16, 2002 17:03      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by That Kid Jay:

go jaysus!

christy, you pervert!

i've only ever kissed and made out with one guy. but i did kiss my friend danny in seattle on the neck cause he was too tall for me to reach his cheek. and then on thursday i'll admit i licked conor oberst's little tiny bit of spit that landed on my lip off of my lip. and then when i hugged him our faces ran into eachother...that was weird. and last night i hugged and kissed denver dalley on the cheek. god i love that man.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
StarStruckOne

Member # 83

Member Rated:

posted February 17, 2002 13:30      Profile for StarStruckOne   Email StarStruckOne   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Haha I know. I'm a perv.

quote:
Originally posted by tiddlywynk:
i've done pretty much every traditional thing that comes before sex... but the details really aren't that interesting.

i'm a virgin.

Ditto.

--------------------
~*Christy*~

Posts: 40 | From: Thousand Oaks, CA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted February 20, 2002 04:41      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by That Kid Jay:

6 hours !!!! fuck you didnt think to do anything else
as for me well i once got a blowjob at a party in clear view of everyone i also got her boobies out and had a nibble,actually ive done that a few times
but its always when im drunk
cos when im sober im a sweating muble nervous loser
hooray for alcohol

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.