my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » the mdogg is 21

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the mdogg is 21
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2002 00:27      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm 21 as of 12 am, feb 9. i'm destroyed; go me.

my introduction to "the age" was a fun little drink called "satan's jizim"-- a fun little drink consisting of 1/2 shot grain alcohol, 1/2 shot tobasco sauce, microwaved for 10 seconds.

pure evil. pure evil...

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2002 04:33      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
happy birthday man. enjoy the legal beer.

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2002 07:31      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah happy birthday

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2002 07:53      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Congrats. Glad to see you evaded the law, unlike others. And yea, enjoy the legal booze. Remember, you can now tell them:

"leave me alone officer, I'm LEGALLY drunk!"

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2002 11:46      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
was i a little toasty when i posted that last night? (fun little drink, fun little drink...)

thanks for the "happy b-days"

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2002 12:23      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
when i turn 21, my plan was to go in a bar and get a soda. (straight edge, you know)
BUT now i cant having fucking caffiene OR sugar.
do you think they have caffiene free diet soda? i dont.
:-\

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2002 13:00      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
happy birthday again for the third time.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 09, 2002 14:53      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Erimica:
when i turn 21, my plan was to go in a bar and get a soda. (straight edge, you know)
BUT now i cant having fucking caffiene OR sugar.
do you think they have caffiene free diet soda? i dont.
:-\

Diet Sprite?

I'm going to be 21 sometime this month. And from Idaho...

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2002 20:49      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by w3rd souljah:

Diet Sprite?

I'm going to be 21 sometime this month. And from Idaho...

they dont have many diet sodas except for regualr when you go places.
i did hansons calroie free soda. no caffeine, no sugar. it's SO GOOD.
but they dont have those in bars, or restaurants or anything.
fuck water.

--------------------
~Erica

the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2002 22:11      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
why are you not consuming caffeine and sugar? is it part of your straight edge mindset or is it because of some kind of health problem?

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted February 09, 2002 22:59      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i would never willingly give up soda or chocolate!
it's because i have some heart issue...and sugar (in mass amounts like soda) and caffiene both make me HURT.
very badly.

i sneak it in sometimes...only to regret it later. kind of like a hangover?

--------------------
~Erica

kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2002 03:58      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

it's because i have some heart issue...and sugar (in mass amounts like soda) and caffiene both make me HURT.
very badly.

fuck im nt sure if i could function without caffeine very rarely do i go a day without caffeine ,i agree with you on sugar its evil especially simple sugars it used to fuck with my insulin levels and i kept getting dizzy and falling over
just out of curiosity why does the sugar effect your heart? you can understand caffeine being a stinulant effecting your heart, but sugar?

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2002 09:30      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
i would never willingly give up soda or chocolate!
very badly.

i sneak it in sometimes...only to regret it later. kind of like a hangover?

i've got something like that (except mine's a stomach acid thingy)...i've this huge list of foods i'm not supposed to eat and things i'm not supposed to do...and i hafta take zantac twice a day...lucky me...i want surgery.

Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted February 10, 2002 11:00      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kiddy:
fuck im nt sure if i could function without caffeine very rarely do i go a day without caffeine ,i agree with you on sugar its evil especially simple sugars it used to fuck with my insulin levels and i kept getting dizzy and falling over
just out of curiosity why does the sugar effect your heart? you can understand caffeine being a stinulant effecting your heart, but sugar?

im not quite sure. basically, the doctor said to stay away from sugar...then i didnt. then it hurt.
i think they're also going to do some blood tests.

--------------------
~Erica

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.