my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » the latest from my camera

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: the latest from my camera
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted February 06, 2002 17:08      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so...i got 2 color rolls taken with my new camera (pentax zx-30, it's my new best friend) developed recently. i'm waiting to develop the few b/w rolls i took until i can develop at home. that'll be an adventure.

but i figured i'd post a few of the ones i like. tell me what you think.

critique away

sorry about the whole seperate page thing...but as webshots is no longer my best friend, i figured this would be easier or something?

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 06, 2002 19:33      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i enjoy cats.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

paul

Member # 84

Member Rated:

posted February 07, 2002 05:01      Profile for paul   Email paul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the jumper (sweater) is nice...

textures are great fun!

Posts: 51 | From: brisbane. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted February 07, 2002 06:51      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Those are very nice. The perspective is great. That kitty looks like mine!
Posts: 149 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted February 07, 2002 14:24      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the horse is big.
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted February 07, 2002 15:30      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
he just likes to stick his nose into the camera. i have some "real" pictures of him, i just like that one because kind of portrays his personality, kinda. he's curious and friendly, but he's always got this "fuck you" look going on...mr. pony is a crazy boy. he's my best friend.

and thanks all for the niceness. much appreciated.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Supernintendo

Member # 135

Rate Member

posted February 12, 2002 16:20      Profile for Supernintendo   Email Supernintendo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i like the kid on the bike that pictures really cool!

--------------------
"Shouryuuken" -Ken / Ryu

Posts: 3 | From: Manchester UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.