my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » HELP ME OUT!!!!! with my hair

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HELP ME OUT!!!!! with my hair
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 02, 2002 20:25      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I usually cut my own hair...I may need help for this.

I think that the hair at the bottom of the back looks bad. Like...it's a bit too long. What should I do? How should I cut it? HELP?

My friend said it looked...mulletish. I don't think it is that bad...but..I dunno...it is annoying.

[ February 02, 2002: Message edited by: w3rd souljah ]

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted February 02, 2002 23:37      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's alomost getting to be a mullet, take a razor to it.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 03, 2002 00:27      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
THERE USED TO BE A PICTURE HERE!

It doesn't look THAT mullet like.

[ February 03, 2002: Message edited by: w3rd souljah ]

--------------------
I like taking showers.

paul

Member # 84

Member Rated:

posted February 03, 2002 00:41      Profile for paul   Email paul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
take a walk or something, just get out of the fucking house!
Posts: 51 | From: brisbane. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
paul

Member # 84

Member Rated:

posted February 03, 2002 00:43      Profile for paul   Email paul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Posts: 51 | From: brisbane. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted February 03, 2002 01:07      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
its not quite mulletish
its very brit pop all you need is a cardigan

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 03, 2002 09:18      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by paul:

Thanks for the suggestion. I guess I took your advice a while ago, because I leave the house every day. Thanks you. You are a vital part of my life. I don't know what the comment is referring to, but there is only so much time in a day I can sleep and only so many things I can do outside. Please come up with a new suggestion.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted February 03, 2002 11:04      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you let it grow out, it would be mullet-ish. Just take a razor to it and make it a clean cut. Or something. I don't really know since I don't cut hair... Speaking of haircuts, I need one too. Eh.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted February 03, 2002 12:45      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have that problem. It's the neck fur that's a bastard. Taking a pair of clippers to the rest of your head is easy enough, but what with not being able to see the back of my own neck, I don't trust myself to use a razor back there. Who knows what kind of worse monstrosity I might leave myself with?

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted February 03, 2002 16:31      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does it make your neck itch?
i say you should trim it...or something...or you could go for a mushroom cut...ya...a mushroom cut.
go for it.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 03, 2002 21:00      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What the hell is a mushroom cut? Bowl cut?

--------------------
I like taking showers.

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted February 03, 2002 21:56      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clobber:
Does it make your neck itch?
i say you should trim it...or something...or you could go for a mushroom cut...ya...a mushroom cut.
go for it.

are you trying to make him look hidious?

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 03, 2002 23:24      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i am hideous. and i think i used to have a bowl cut 'back in the day'. yeah. going from ugly to ugly isn't going to be a problem for me. plz hlp

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted February 04, 2002 07:35      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, I cut my husband's hair all the time (and my own)... So, you need to use an electric razor and use the medium-sized guard (I think it is the 1"). Then sort of taper it a bit so it is clean to the neck line, but move it away as you go up the back of the head. It might be hard to do yourself.
Posts: 149 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted February 04, 2002 11:30      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by k r i s t i n:

are you trying to make him look hidious?

haha i was kidding..i thought it was obvious?
Perhaps not..

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 04, 2002 19:25      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jody:
Okay, I cut my husband's hair all the time (and my own)... So, you need to use an electric razor and use the medium-sized guard (I think it is the 1"). Then sort of taper it a bit so it is clean to the neck line, but move it away as you go up the back of the head. It might be hard to do yourself.

Thank you. I have all those things. Thanks. Your husband is a lucky man. My imaginary wife divorced me. Yep.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted February 08, 2002 07:51      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, so I'd like to see the end results, William. Let's see if there is a career in your future
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted February 08, 2002 07:52      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Doh!

[ February 08, 2002: Message edited by: Jody ]

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 09, 2002 15:10      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

My friend had my clippers...and...so I had him do it when I went to his house...and...I don't know...I probably should trim some with scissors, but I am scared. Last time I cut my hair, I messed up, and had to shave my head.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted February 13, 2002 13:05      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that wasn't quite what I had in mind.
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 14, 2002 00:50      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It never is. So...you should...help me.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted February 14, 2002 06:44      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Alright. Come on over!
karin

Member # 46

Member Rated:

posted February 16, 2002 23:56      Profile for karin   Author's Homepage   Email karin   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you should have your friend do it for you. Or your mom. Moms are good at that stuff. My mom still cuts my brother's hair because he can't see back there. It's cute. He insists that I be there so that it still looks good....otherwise it would turn into a fob cut. But he takes care of the front.

--------------------
"We may rally around the flag, but never bind our eyes, ears and mouths with it..."

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted February 17, 2002 01:38      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My friend DID try to do it. I am on my way to...Minneapolis? Alright!

--------------------
I like taking showers.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.